3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
The English could do with a little work but apart from that seems like it could be fun, looking forward to more.

Reactions: Stince

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Holy shit the mc has four! sisters plus the mom and two cousins plus the aunt INCEST OVERLOAD BABY! and we get to have them all HELL YEAH!...This is going to need a patch for patreon. There are a some grammer mistakes but nothing too bad. What are the future tags for this?
[/QUOTE
Maybe grandma is babe,too:eek:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It is a good start. It seems to be the usual story line for this trope. This version felt a little rushed, a part of it is because of the translational issues . Using the grammatically correct sentence structure will go a long way in fixing this issue. The renders are the normal fare for a first novel.
One major complaint, the shoes make the feet look big on most of the women! I do not have a foot fetish, but they are distracting.

Reactions: Stince

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Those kind of games are like from production line. If devs cannot think something at least a little more original, they just shouldn't bother at all...
Dude, who cares if it's not original. You're on a pirate site getting it for free, and it's just a game VN. The character models here look very nice. I'll play this VN just for the pretty girls.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Do we need to wait for incest patch? Or can we set relationships in game without one?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks like it's going to be a wild ride. The women look hot and the overview has me curious to see what's going to go down. I'll play and see where it takes me. Hopefully in between all of their legs by the end.

Reactions: Logber and Stince
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes