Recommending Hidden Sex, Oblivious, Behind the Curtain NTR Game List

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Maya's Mission Is just getting better and better. It seems like it will be on the smaller side of games when it is done but it has my recommendation as a must play. The blacklight was inspired and you could make a whole hidden sex game based on that concept alone(yes I know blacklights don't work that way, shut up it's fun). Using the blacklight to track activities and see the aftermath is a great idea and I hope they carry it forward to the future versions as well.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
is she getting on the robot?
Hard to tell but I think it is just a uniform change, which is something a lot of us were disappointed in not getting. Her appearance getting lewder as the game progresses is something it was really missing.

Edit: Yeah it looks like it is a new costume for when she is communicating curing mech missions. Looking good and the DLC is set to release a week from now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
My good fellow cultured men, I come to you again seeking a name. Would someone happen to know what game this is? Please don't tell me it's in development...

fantasykelvin

May 9, 2018
Brother lolicon77, i believe something flew pass our radar and attack us at our hidden sex nation. Been with u since day 1, i know your preference, trust me, you'll like this. Its a potential 4.5/5 or perhaps even a 5/5

The King of Summer
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-king-of-summer-v0-4-23-full-no-try-studios.139047/

Aside from that, sharing another hidden gems that is up in the 4's and 5's that u might have miss
Hero Party Must Fall
https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-party-must-fall-v0-5-1-nitrolith.100153/

a bunch of other crap hidden ntr are not even worth mentioning, too many bad one our there, or badly translated that ruin the game, lets share more good games! keep your list update! its huge time saver

Last edited:

veil1667

Nov 10, 2018
I know this thread is focused on games, but this style of NTR has really been doing it for me lately and I wondered if there were any recommendations on stories/erotica along these lines? A lot of the stuff I'm finding is more along the lines of explicit cucking or sharing (which might just be a skill issue and I'm not searching with the right terms).

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
This one is just a standard corruption/ntr game, it has some hidden sex scenes but they are so far in and pretty few in number comparative to the rest of the game that it only really deserves a mention an not a full spot on the list I would think.

I know this thread is focused on games, but this style of NTR has really been doing it for me lately and I wondered if there were any recommendations on stories/erotica along these lines? A lot of the stuff I'm finding is more along the lines of explicit cucking or sharing (which might just be a skill issue and I'm not searching with the right terms).
There are a couple really good JAV's in this thread if you look through it. Stories don't really fit the format to well and I don't know very many of them but on Akun has that kind of feel though the QM is super inconsistent and I was pretty sure it was dead for a while there. As for animations I know YuukiS does a lot of this stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Giggles