Recommending Hidden Sex, Oblivious, Behind the Curtain NTR Game List

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Not really sure if this counts boys but I found what seems to be an author from Twitter making an mystery investigation type NTR where you can scan this woman's Thoughts or sexual history log.

View attachment 4XkWVqsV7IrLYHhH.mp4

translated_image_en.png

View attachment vr4mTCzCl6WTtV77.mp4

translated_image_en (1).png

Based from the author's Twitter (I can't find his Ci-en or anything), it looks like you're playing as a guy who can scan this woman's inner thoughts or sexual history log? (Wife? Girlfriend? Friend? unsure.) Also looks like the development of this game started in 2019? kinda hard to understand the dev's development timeline with only twitter being the source.

You can find out more here:

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Huh, weird indie development with no tracking but the game looks promising. On the bright side I learned from combing his feed that Scars of Summer is getting a sequel/DLC/some kind of upgraded version later this month.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/show-first-v1-00-drastar-soft.219889/

Pretty hot game. Just a few real "hidden" sex scenes. Also, for f95 standards its netorare (you know a new girl for maybe a second and she gets fucked -.-)... but actually it isnt. But the game is definitely worth trying, especially if you like it when a girl gets fucked for hours / days straight and there is not a single part of the body which isnt cum on.

Reactions: mightlemon

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/show-first-v1-00-drastar-soft.219889/

Pretty hot game. Just a few real "hidden" sex scenes. Also, for f95 standards its netorare (you know a new girl for maybe a second and she gets fucked -.-)... but actually it isnt. But the game is definitely worth trying, especially if you like it when a girl gets fucked for hours / days straight and there is not a single part of the body which isnt cum on.
I tried to like it but the game is too verbose.

when you have good audio moans, you do not need to saturate the text with UUUHHHoohhhaahahag gugugug orgasm sounds. you are alredy playing them as sounds.

the scenes where aceptable but the setup was quite obious and the execution so poor it took me out of the inmersion. the art is great but then again it is ruined by poor animation. out of the few games I dropped and i am sad about dropping it. it is like seeing potential but it is also poorly executed.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
I also dropped it, it felt less like a hidden sex game and more like a voyeurism one. One of the girls came pre corrupted and the MC knew what was happening pretty much the whole time. While I am here though.

Her love is a kind of charity

Really good foundation, has all the elements of a perfect formula but fails at the execution. Set up was promising but the content was kind of disappointing.

Reactions: lolicon77

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
OMG I can't believe nobody has mentioned SORAUE's games yet. It's because of them that I found this thread, they woke up something in me. Highly recommend!

Daily Life In Jeopardy followed by Dangerous Changes: Kaede Edition and then Dangerous Change: Past Story

also 5 Days of Separation then 5 Days of Separation: After Story

There's an untranslated Side Story of Daily Life in Jeopardy called

Their next game's in production, you can check it in

Last edited:

CasmRant

Jul 12, 2022
OMG I can't believe nobody has mentioned SORAUE's games yet. It's because of them that I found this thread, they woke up something in me. Highly recommend!

Daily Life In Jeopardy followed by Dangerous Changes: Kaede Edition and then Dangerous Change: Past Story

I saw this recommended a couple times but it usually had mixed reactions among responders, but I will give it a try this time around.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
I saw this recommended a couple times but it usually had mixed reactions among responders, but I will give it a try this time around.
sure they aren't the best written story..... but the execution of the hidden sex, and ESPECIALLY the behind curtain...... top tier

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020

the art was made by 5 yo?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I found them to be pretty good stories. pretty much Visual novels. but the flow is great and the scenes are great too. the art is not the best but I like the style that it has it gives the characters a more disheveled look that make their sex looks messier.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022

The games were discussed several times here I cannot count it. The games are okay but if you know one of them, you know all of them. The story, the scenes, the map, everything is just the same in every game.

ps.: Im 100% sure there is already a translated version of .

Last edited:
Reactions: sozy and Zasor

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I also dropped it, it felt less like a hidden sex game and more like a voyeurism one. One of the girls came pre corrupted and the MC knew what was happening pretty much the whole time. While I am here though.

Her love is a kind of charity

Really good foundation, has all the elements of a perfect formula but fails at the execution. Set up was promising but the content was kind of disappointing.
I liked the game at first until I notice I have pretty much no control of everything. Until the end of the game you can wake up, and go to sleep all days and still be able to see every scene. There is rarely any hidden scene. And if, then you need to find it first and be there where it happens at the correct time, which isnt so easy when it takes you 20 ingame minutes to enter and leave a map.

Last edited:

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018

I stayed clear of these after the first game due to this dev's works being mostly netorase. At the time I felt the MC knowing about it really dampened the mystery aspect of the scenes. I guess there is a line to walk between hidden sex and voyeurism depending on your tastes. Maybe I should try again, though.

Quilue

Sep 4, 2017
I stayed clear of these after the first game due to this dev's works being mostly netorase. At the time I felt the MC knowing about it really dampened the mystery aspect of the scenes. I guess there is a line to walk between hidden sex and voyeurism depending on your tastes. Maybe I should try again, though.
I agree. they are good games, but it seems to me that hidden NTR does not match well with netorase. If the MC is willing, and enjoys it, there is no reason why his gf would hide it from him. And there is usually no reason why he would not share his fantasy with his girl.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I found a game a while back, it was untranslated, but it was like Battle Armor Solgante, there was a screen with your girl and an old man who would mess with her from time to time while you do some tasks around a village, i never found it again.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I agree. they are good games, but it seems to me that hidden NTR does not match well with netorase. If the MC is willing, and enjoys it, there is no reason why his gf would hide it from him. And there is usually no reason why he would not share his fantasy with his girl.
You could argue there is an element of shame, voyeurism and hidden knowledge.

she is ashamed of doing it in from of him because of some faint morality remainig
he is curious about why she is ashamed
the voyerusism element of finding out the truth while the wife does not know about it happening. her shame remains while you get a glimpse of a secret aspect of another person.
when those secrets are revealed is when the tragedy begings and the finish arc start as the characters fall into some sort of depravity.

I think in this case is more about secrets and secret knowledge than the sex itself. and in this case i think the games presented do a good job at portraying the mystery even though it is netorase in the later entries .

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
I found a game a while back, it was untranslated, but it was like Battle Armor Solgante, there was a screen with your girl and an old man who would mess with her from time to time while you do some tasks around a village, i never found it again.
Its not this one is it by nukomajin?