Recommending Hidden Sex, Oblivious, Behind the Curtain NTR Game List

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Corruption of the village It is a game very inspired by the concept of Henteria Chronicles and NTRPG, it has several hidden sex scenes, and it will surely have many more scenes of this type because the developer really likes that kind of scenes in NTRs.

Its CG is decent, the character sprites are kind of weird and it will take you a bit to get used to them, especially during sex scenes that include the animated sprites.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
The games were discussed several times here I cannot count it. The games are okay but if you know one of them, you know all of them. The story, the scenes, the map, everything is just the same in every game.

ps.: Im 100% sure there is already a translated version of .
There is! From Saikey, missed that!

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Turning the page It's a very good VN and its CG is 10/10, I stopped playing it a while ago because I'm waiting for it to be completed.

But I remember it has a sex scene hidden in a bathroom and you can see the PoV of the wife and husband, I really recommend it.

I don't know if it has any other scenes, but I imagine it does.

Reactions: lolicon77

meimatsumoto

Jun 2, 2018
Turning the page It's a very good VN and its CG is 10/10, I stopped playing it a while ago because I'm waiting for it to be completed.

But I remember it has a sex scene hidden in a bathroom and you can see the PoV of the wife and husband, I really recommend it.

I don't know if it has any other scenes, but I imagine it does.
a lot of the mystery is more like "oh where did u go, why are your clothes changed, why are u out of breath? though there are a few actual hidden sex scenes like u said

another good one i remember is when you go to their board game club and she and the antagonist play across the table from you, and u can see him get handsy, her turning red/sweaty, and then later u get blindfolded and can hear moans etc.

still, i like games that pay attention to the extraneous factors like that and having the option for a mc pov only playthrough on top is even more rare, definitely a gem

ekanshgupta42

Dec 11, 2021
a lot of the mystery is more like "oh where did u go, why are your clothes changed, why are u out of breath? though there are a few actual hidden sex scenes like u said

another good one i remember is when you go to their board game club and she and the antagonist play across the table from you, and u can see him get handsy, her turning red/sweaty, and then later u get blindfolded and can hear moans etc.

still, i like games that pay attention to the extraneous factors like that and having the option for a mc pov only playthrough on top is even more rare, definitely a gem
which one are you talking about

Feb 17, 2024
I've been watching comments/critiques and they say that although it's good, it doesn't beat the previous game by a long shot.
I'd say it's mostly because the corruption already happened but people expected the same feeling of corruption as the first game.
Unless the author figured how to apply NTR to an already NTR'd situation, a very difficult thing to begin with, the only thing left for it was just delving into the already done corruption, which isn't bad, but with all the time that passed, isn't exceptional, just good.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I see, so the truth if it was a bit difficult since usually the NTR always goes hand in hand with corruption (unless from the beginning the clarification is made that the girl is just a perverted whore), so I understand why there were people who felt a bit disappointed because of the lack of a deeper corruption.

Although well, I tend to like it when in games (whether NTR or not) there is a character already corrupted and perverted from the beginning, something like Juvia in Corruption of the village or Sinon in Fujino's Sao game.

I don't know, I feel that this type of character gives a special touch to the game, especially because you are always expecting that something is going to happen with that character because I repeat, she is already corrupted so you don't have to go through the whole process of seeing her corruption and you go straight to the point.

In part I think that's what the author wanted to achieve with that game, although I haven't played the first one yet so I don't know how corrupted the girl was at the end.

MoreOrange

Jul 14, 2020
I wished the devs of Scars of Summer just copied the premise of Yukikaze 2, make the Good ending path canon for the sequel, so he can corrupt the FMC again.

The sequel right now feels likes a dlc, it just extends the story of the previous one, but not by much.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
I wished the devs of Scars of Summer just copied the premise of Yukikaze 2, make the Good ending path canon for the sequel, so he can corrupt the FMC again.

The sequel right now feels likes a dlc, it just extends the story of the previous one, but not by much.
continuation of the pure ending where they go away to college together would have been a fun game.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Can someone tell me what game is this? Is it good? I don't even know If it has NTR, but the fact that it looked similarly to Summer/Winter Memories made me consider the possibility.

Screenshot_20240823-005111.png