Recommending Hidden Sex, Oblivious, Behind the Curtain NTR Game List

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
not a game but this animation is pretty godly

it would be a 5/5 if the people doing the fucking weren't weird gremlin sized creatures

if you can get past that, the video call aspects and overall corruption are really good by ntr animation standards

the only shame is the animator's other works don't have the same mystery ntr element outside of 1 or 2 other videos
Great find. Anyone else know any JAV that has similar setups? Or really any good JAV with hidden sex? It seems directors are not into implied/obscure sex. Games, comics, and animation have much more freedom with that style.

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
Where is the

it would be a 5/5 if the people doing the fucking weren't weird gremlin sized creatures

if you can get past that, the video call aspects and overall corruption are really good by ntr animation standards

the only shame is the animator's other works don't have the same mystery ntr element outside of 1 or 2 other videos
2 of 2 video?

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016

This is just a shitty recreation of that NTRman hentai. Like a straight one for one ripoff with no credit given

Reactions: lolicon77

Carpinchero

Feb 3, 2024
Thanks for the list, but I must ask... no HeroPartyMustFall? I think it's the greatest out there, although it's netori but you have included netori in your list as well.

No really, I don't think I've played a better "story" than that one so far. Well, I guess it's more about the characters than anything else, but the story got interesting as well.

Reactions: lolicon77

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
Thanks for the list, but I must ask... no HeroPartyMustFall? I think it's the greatest out there, although it's netori but you have included netori in your list as well.

No really, I don't think I've played a better "story" than that one so far. Well, I guess it's more about the characters than anything else, but the story got interesting as well.
Yes I agree its great! I didnt play it till after the last time ive updated the list. I have a handful of games of I played since last time. Just havent got to updating it yet. But the corruption in the game is absolutely great as well as the story. And it will be on the list once I get around to it

Reactions: Carpinchero