-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Loaded save and game ended, I guess we are expected to start over...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

olafdark

Mar 19, 2019
Please, in the next patch, fix the names. I just fcked an Unknown Guy in the park and it was clearly a girl. You can even try to pick different colours for the names, it will be so much easier to read the text in this beautiful game.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
a little patched version for the "stucking error" put those file in /game folder
That works but the love variable is a mistake it should have been like to be consistent with all the other Christine situation.
I change the love in the script into like and I've corrected some of the loop issues but not all.

The dev should really reconsider how the school event and loop work because it's a mess since he allow to start chains of event late but doesn't have a "hub" loop meaning each time he add days he must adapt every event to go back to the right loop.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I'm a little worried about Lily She is going to the teacher's house but it looks like the MC will come up with this other plan which sounds better to me than putting Lily in harms way

Reactions: eddie987

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The whole working at school thing is bugged as hell...one person already pointed out the main issue with the looping part but there's another glaring continuity issue i ran across I'll hide it since it is a very minor spoiler

On your second day when you talk to stacey for the second time the game has you give her the vibrator from the deans office even if you chose not to snoop the previous day and never actually found it.

Reactions: Repuci

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i replaced the "love" with "like" in the scriptline. And now its working. But the school is already bugy but i have managed at the and of the corrent build.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
ended up in a repeat glitch,when i go to the school club i end up in a loop that wont let me out, i get 2 options - to turn in the 2 using drugs or interrogate them,then i get option to go into school club, lol it was never ending

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
I don't think there will be any updates for awhile if at all. The developer hasn't posted since Jan. 3 and has paused his Patreon for 2 months now.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
ended up in a repeat glitch,when i go to the school club i end up in a loop that wont let me out, i get 2 options - to turn in the 2 using drugs or interrogate them,then i get option to go into school club, lol it was never ending
I post a script that resolve some of the loops errors a few post above that should allow you to see all the content of this update. Copy and paste in /game folder replace when asked.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment.

The end of this game :cry:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Shame as i quite enjoyed it so far, stopped at the point lily is meant to goto the professor house but no matter which i pick it becomes the mc plan and lily stays at home, is there no way that lily goes like originsl plan?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote