VN Ren'Py High Desire [Ep.1 Hotfix 2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems a good enough game, but what bother me is seeing that after a simple hotfix saves won't works.,..this is a big no atm for me....

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
seems a good enough game, but what bother me is seeing that after a simple hotfix saves won't works.,..this is a big no atm for me....
The reason for that is we had renders that showed MC's default name, so when we added the ability to change the name, it caused inconsistencies.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
High Desire [Ep.1 Hotfix 2] [Wingmen Labs] - Compressed

Win/Linux [220 MB]
- - - -

Mac [217 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Very good game, one of the few that focuses more on the story than on meaningless sex (y).
If I were the main character, I wouldn't know what to do: on the one hand, it's obvious that he's good at racing and that doing it illegally will give him the money to survive better and get off the streets, but on the other hand, he's dishonouring his mother's memory, who feared and disliked illegal racing.

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Do you have another fix coming for that? Or you will cover that in the next update altogether?
Nope, that was just a one time thing to implement the naming feature. If we ever have future hotfixes, they shouldn't affect the save files unless we really mess up. And to prevent that, we'll have a couple of players beta testing everything before releasing to the public.

Reactions: Radnos Salazar

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Always liked hair natural colour. Never understood the pink purple blue stuff :oops:
40-45 years ago, when I was but a wee childe, the early-early cartoons (4am or so) were always Japanese in origin. Childhood me fell for a couple characters in those old shows, and I have never forgiven reality for the day I discovered the blues, pinks, and so forth were not naturally occurring colors. My vision of a future with children sporting green hair and pointed ears was dashed!

Though a few more years of age and I learned I hated kids anyway, but that's not the point.

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
1720975445281.jpeg
Episode Two - Dev Update #2

I hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to share with you what we've been working on since the last devlog.

First off, we’ve revisited the code for Episodes 0 and 1 and optimized it for a better experience (better transitions, timed pauses, etc.) We've also fixed a couple of typos, punctuation, and grammar errors, and polished the dialogue a bit to improve flow and clarity. (big thanks to KrumbKake for the help.) (Also, no more revisits after this one, I promise, lmao.)

As for Episode 2, we've completed the writing, which totals around 12,000-13,000 words. This episode will be 29 scenes long, a significant increase compared to Episode 1, which had 18 scenes. We've already started the animation and rendering process. I'll include a preview in this devlog and will continue to do so in future ones.

Since the last episode, we’ve upgraded our hardware, which should help speed up development. Our goal remains to release Episode 2 by Q4 of this year.

Additionally, I wanted to thank and welcome all the new patrons. Your contributions are being put to good use by purchasing assets for the game and similar purposes.

Lastly, if you haven’t already, make sure to join our server. We try our best to be active there, so if you have any questions or just want to swing by, you’ll find us on there.

Thank you for tuning in!

-ChromeVice

Last edited:

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Eh, I kind of disagree with the female character thing. We have met like....4 females so far and two of them made sexual advances almost immediately.

Your purple haired "friend" not friend tries to bang you "because she saw him looking at her a way"

and I forget her name but the girls friend that rubs your dick while out eating.

Not to mention the hooker stealing all your money that you just randomly have in a vase after never going to a bank for over a year.
Kind of why you don't fuck hookers aids crabs and getting robbed

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
She still steals from you, even if you don't fall into her sex trap with a simple pill in your drink :FacePalm:.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I'm not here to shit in anyone's coffee. The game has potential and I want to give the developer what I hope he will see as positive feedback. Here goes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll probably check out the next episode to see how it shapes up. Good luck to the Dev

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
1723045447616.png
Episode Two - Dev Update #3

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well, as always!

You probably don't recognize the character in the preview, and that's because she's a new character! We don't want to give too much away just yet, but you'll definitely get to know a little bit more about her in the upcoming devlogs.

We're pleased with the pace we're maintaining right now. We finished Scene 6 a few days ago and currently have a bit more than 250 renders and 4 cinematics completed.
We have one more scene to complete before starting work on the racing scene, and we're very excited about that. We have some engaging mechanics planned, but we'll talk more about those once we've finished it. However, note that the racing scene might take a bit more time, as animating and staging (setting up the angles and such) the whole sequence will be quite time-consuming.
From my side, I'm planning on making some banger music tracks for the race, maybe some hypertrance vibes to match the street racing aesthetic. I might even release one as a single for a teaser before the official release.

This was a short one, but in the mean time, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us on .

Thank you for tuning in!
-ChromeVice

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Unless the new girl is a creature from beyond the grave, we already know that the MC doesn't get his head blown off in his father's house.

Cliffhanger resolved :Kappa:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wingmen Labs

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, let's see...

It looks good, graphically. Plot-wise, I'm unsure; too early to tell.

What I can tell is that the script could use a bit more care. Some commas are missing (including vocative commas and commas for interjections like "oh" or "well"), some words have switched letters ("invloved", "againts"), Vanta City is sometimes spelled "Vantacity". There's also the occasional missing or wrongly placed apostrophe (mothers -> mother's, did'nt -> didn't, kinda' -> kinda).

Reactions: Wingmen Labs

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
1726006753461.png
Episode Two - Dev Update #4

Hey everyone!
For this update, we wanted to share a preview from the race scene, which is shaping up to be one of the best scenes of the game so far (at least, in my humble, fully biased opinion). We’ve already started animating and rendering the whole process, and it’s clear this will take a bit of time. But we’re committed to making sure everything turns out great and is definitely worth the wait.
Aside from that, we’re also working on a new journal screen. This feature will keep track of important lore elements, including characters you meet and the environments where events take place. These entries will unlock as you progress through the game, adding a lil more depth and helping you keep track of the story.
All in all, we're happy with the progress so far and how this episode is shaping up to be, and we’re excited to show you more soon as we continue to move forward.
As usual, thank you for tuning in, and most importantly, for your patience.
-ChromeVice

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes