VN Ren'Py High Desire [Ep.1 Hotfix 2] [Wingmen Labs]

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems a good enough game, but what bother me is seeing that after a simple hotfix saves won't works.,..this is a big no atm for me....

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
seems a good enough game, but what bother me is seeing that after a simple hotfix saves won't works.,..this is a big no atm for me....
The reason for that is we had renders that showed MC's default name, so when we added the ability to change the name, it caused inconsistencies.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
High Desire [Ep.1 Hotfix 2] [Wingmen Labs] - Compressed

Win/Linux [220 MB]
- - - -

Mac [217 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Very good game, one of the few that focuses more on the story than on meaningless sex (y).
If I were the main character, I wouldn't know what to do: on the one hand, it's obvious that he's good at racing and that doing it illegally will give him the money to survive better and get off the streets, but on the other hand, he's dishonouring his mother's memory, who feared and disliked illegal racing.

Wingmen Labs

car go vroom
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Do you have another fix coming for that? Or you will cover that in the next update altogether?
Nope, that was just a one time thing to implement the naming feature. If we ever have future hotfixes, they shouldn't affect the save files unless we really mess up. And to prevent that, we'll have a couple of players beta testing everything before releasing to the public.

Reactions: jingyuchua

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Always liked hair natural colour. Never understood the pink purple blue stuff :oops:
40-45 years ago, when I was but a wee childe, the early-early cartoons (4am or so) were always Japanese in origin. Childhood me fell for a couple characters in those old shows, and I have never forgiven reality for the day I discovered the blues, pinks, and so forth were not naturally occurring colors. My vision of a future with children sporting green hair and pointed ears was dashed!

Though a few more years of age and I learned I hated kids anyway, but that's not the point.

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
1720975445281.jpeg (please support the developer on Patreon)
I hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to share with you what we've been working on since the last devlog.

First off, we’ve revisited the code for Episodes 0 and 1 and optimized it for a better experience (better transitions, timed pauses, etc.) We've also fixed a couple of typos, punctuation, and grammar errors, and polished the dialogue a bit to improve flow and clarity. (big thanks to KrumbKake for the help.) (Also, no more revisits after this one, I promise, lmao.)

As for Episode 2, we've completed the writing, which totals around 12,000-13,000 words. This episode will be 29 scenes long, a significant increase compared to Episode 1, which had 18 scenes. We've already started the animation and rendering process. I'll include a preview in this devlog and will continue to do so in future ones.

Since the last episode, we’ve upgraded our hardware, which should help speed up development. Our goal remains to release Episode 2 by Q4 of this year.

Additionally, I wanted to thank and welcome all the new patrons. Your contributions are being put to good use by purchasing assets for the game and similar purposes.

Lastly, if you haven’t already, make sure to join our server. We try our best to be active there, so if you have any questions or just want to swing by, you’ll find us on there.

Thank you for tuning in!

-ChromeVice

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes