VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
As some of you may know, I came on board as the writer of the New Life project. Sadly, due to artistic differences we've had to go our separate ways.

The good news is, that as New Life continues on with a new writer, the script I wrote - which a few of you have had the pleasure to read already - will be repurposed for a new project (featuring a more Eleanor-esque protagonist)! So you'll be getting two High Life inspired games instead of just the one.

Enjoy!
Please don't play with our emotions like this :HideThePain:.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This game had great renders for it's time. Sad it is abandoned, but it was more than predictable, no info for years lol.

Btw, I have no idea why this came to update page, but whatever.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This game had great renders for it's time. Sad it is abandoned, but it was more than predictable, no info for years lol.

Btw, I have no idea why this came to update page, but whatever.
It has been mentioned numerous times now, the "elite" version never made it here because it was $40, someone had it and added to the site. Yes, the elite version came out the same day as the normal version. Since it's technically a new version, it got promoted for latest updates page.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
just found out about this game and what a beautiful game! really sad it has abandoned tag on it :cry:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
this one is dead since 2019 and now its 2023 but he still somehow have 7 patrons donating a total of 54 bucks. crazy wtf is dis people doing?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
this game never appear on my ren'py only game filter. but as now it appear as an abandoned game? :KEK:
but still gonna download the game and give it a try :KappaPride:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
but still gonna download the game and give it a try :KappaPride:
Even though it's abandoned, it's definitely worth playing.

First, because the renders are so great: the game was ahead of its time in terms of quality back then. But it doesn't have to hide in terms of quantity either: with almost 400 renders and over 2300 (!) lines, after the first release it is larger than many "active" games that are several years old. And then the beautiful music! :)

You can only imagine where we would be today if the team had delivered such quantity and quality every few months.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes