VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
The bathroom scene is, in essence, a rape scene. That would be enough for Patreon's puritans.
Tis a real shame that the 10% offended by everything should have dictation over what appears on most of the interwebs... Incest and rape are crimes, so I can 'kind of' understand the reasoning for it not being allowed, but it's really a grey subject when it comes to novels and games. I mean, they allow murder just fine, so how's that for a double standard? I can go play several big title games that allow rape and drugs into the plot (and almost all of them are about murder...).

Hopefully that one scene isn't enough to slight Patreon's hand against this talented crew. I was really looking forward to, and hopeful, this would become my favorite VN.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
After reviewing Patreon's TOS, the only reason I could even see them being under review would be because of not properly flagging "Adult Content". The page is locked now, so we can't even look at it ourselves to see if there was a disclaimer in the teams descriptive OP.

I hope the best for Erosion in this time, because I really saw this as the highest quality VN with the most potential.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't think that the dev. mind me quoting the message here:

Hi there!
You may have noticed that Patreon have temporarily suspended our page on the website. They have taken issue with some publicly visible implied and partial nudity on our page, which we believe was caused by the last two of our reward tier images.

We’ve removed these images and will soon set about replacing them, and for now we’re just going to hope for the best. Thanks for your patience, we’ll be sure to let you know what’s going on if anything changes.

In the meantime, we've been quietly getting on with Episode 2 during our break from posting. Once we're a bit clearer about what's going on with our page and the review process is complete, we will share some new game updates with you and the walkthrough for Episode 1.

Thanks everyone for your support, if you have any questions let us know!
Rob, Meghan and Chris

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Leave them alone, Patreon. You daft set of cunts!
To make your comment even more British, we need Patreon to get the Strictly curse to avoid Erosion making a Sue, Mel and Mary stand before the Channel 4 move or we'll go grab Mick Carter and see what he can do :coldsweat:

I don't think that the dev. mind me quoting the message here:
Ah damn it really was the pictures. I mean they weren't as bad as some of the others out there. *Crossing my fingers and mumbling* No script changes, please don't make them change the script...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
To make your comment even more British, we need Patreon to get the Strictly curse to avoid Erosion making a Sue, Mel and Mary stand before the Channel 4 move or we'll go grab Mick Carter and see what he can do :coldsweat:

Ah damn it really was the pictures. I mean they weren't as bad as some of the others out there. *Crossing my fingers and mumbling* No script changes, please don't make them change the script...
I mean wasn't it just some nude art? I mean half of Patreon is about nude stuff...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Worry not guys, Patreon dislikes a great many things which include minor thingies so it can be remedied. Yes, nude art for example to appear openly. There is a reason why Devs lock the newsfeed behind 1$ paywall.. they have to. Patron demands it. So i'd assume they check the game and make sure that no daughter mom thing are happening, the usual.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I think they should take the piss a bit with the new tier images and dress them up in more clothes the higher the tiers go. The new $40 tier could have them in thick, hooded winter coats.
It makes sense. Ele and the others would need it for 9 months of the year anyway :coldsweat:

Well they would still look hot as fuck :biggrin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah but I would put her on the softest matress I could find ;)
Hmmm that still sounds like you try to get away with your pervy nature and just don't wanna tell what you'd REALLY do with her behind closed doors :relievedface: Okay, i admit, i have my cuddly moments and some nice romance every now and then, hugs and kisses, flower and sweets all fine. But in the end? Lewds :cool:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hmmm that still sounds like you try to get away with your pervy nature and just don't wanna tell what you'd REALLY do with her behind closed doors :relievedface: Okay, i admit, i have my cuddly moments and some nice romance every now and then, hugs and kisses, flower and sweets all fine. But in the end? Lewds :cool:
Well I would take my time to get her ready for the "real" stuff :rolleyes: But she is just a goddess. It is like you can't even touch her without worshipping her beauty! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It is like you can't even touch her without worshipping her beauty! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You disgust me.. XD;) How she gonna end up a subby lewdpet for everyone, for mommy first and foremost, that way? She will in my game :cool:

Reactions: GhostPhil
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes