VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I feel like we all have high hopes for this one :relievedface: This can be potentially awesome but to stay on the ground, i'd like to see where it goes first. Imagining this will be godly is nice but its much easier to present a kickass first release with an update or two than keeping up the impression/impact those made.
Well I was talking about Ele being godly, not the game. Although the game is really really god for a first release ;)

I'm very curious how much choices we'll actually have, how impactful they are going to be, how much difference they will make in her personality on different playthroughs. So overall how Erosion will be ablle to tackle the issue of telling different stories through a single VN due to different choices. Will be the alternate routes worthy or just fake routes beside a single Dev-preferred one.
Well as long as we aren't forced to either a hetero or lesbian relationship, I am good. And I definitely don't want to be forced on any NTR and rape scene with either Ele herself or one of her friends.
But I really want to see different paths :)

We all know that its nice to see a VN with potential but what actually matters is whether it delivers or not. If a slutty route is going to be just as interesting.. as the purity route. This is always a key issue with similar titles where we can actually choose. Usually the purity route ends up meaning "boring route" where the lack of lewds is just part of a bigger problem.
Yeah in VNs the purity route is definitely mostly the boring route and I don't really see how it can be made more interessting...

Erosion

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Those of you supporting us will have already seen the note we've sent to Patrons, and we want to echo a similar sentiment here too.
Patreon have taken issue with some publicly visible implied and partial nudity on our page, which we believe was caused by the last two of our reward tier images. We've removed them for now, and are quietly carrying on work on Episode 2 while we wait for the review process to finish.

Fortunately, there are plenty of other games out right now that can occupy your time while you wait:

a2.jpg

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Those of you supporting us will have already seen the note we've sent to Patrons, and we want to echo a similar sentiment here too.
Patreon have taken issue with some publicly visible implied and partial nudity on our page, which we believe was caused by the last two of our reward tier images. We've removed them for now, and are quietly carrying on work on Episode 2 while we wait for the review process to finish.

Fortunately, there are plenty of other games out right now that can occupy your time while you wait:

View attachment 173656
I really hope everything will be fine! This game is already really good and has so much more potential. I really want to see it grow and hopefully find itself on the list of the more popular games out there ;)

Just keep up the awsome work :)

Reactions: Namco15 and Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

View attachment 173656
Obviously we all hope that you're not forced to change the script/re-do the hours and hours of rendering and coding work that you three have put in but it'd be a good payback if Patreon finishes the review process and you see a spike in patrons :coldsweat:

You three are pushing the boundaries of what dev teams can do so keep up the unbelievable amount of work you've done and please don't pull a Sue, Mel and Mary on us (Or if you have to, go out with style:)).

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
So it was the tier photos. Well that's poopy. Nothing was actually shown. *sigh*
I kind of wish that she could be the dominant part as well. As I like to play mostly dominant protagonists. And I won't let any man come near her. No man can touch that perfection! Never! And women should only allowed to touch her by submitting to the goddess and worship her for eternety :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Eleanor will not touch a penis on my main route... She will only be enamored by the beauty of the female form. Maybe not a goddess, and more like a bewitched demoness. :evilsmile:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So it was the tier photos. Well that's poopy. Nothing was actually shown. *sigh*

Eleanor will not touch a penis on my main route... She will only be enamored by the beauty of the female form. Maybe not a goddess, and more like a bewitched demoness. :evilsmile:
Well at the moment she is too innocent for a demoness or a she-devil, but I kind of hope that she can get there. But I don't want it to happen like in Good Girl Gone Bad, I want her look to be still similiar like it is right now :)

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Looks can be deceiving. ;)
And yes, she is a true beauty, that caught my eye in the opening scene. :heartcoveredeyes:
Well I think she really is quite innocent, you can see that on what she is thinking and how she answers, but I am pretty sure that she is extremly curious :) She looks like an angel :angel::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Well I think she really is quite innocent, you can see that on what she is thinking and how she answers, but I am pretty sure that she is extremly curious :) She looks like an angel :angel::heartcoveredeyes:
Very much innocent! It's actually quite realistic for someone who's led a sheltered life up until that point. Coming out from that shell can happen in 2 ways realistically as well. It could be the more general progressive trek into curiosity, opening her mind as she goes. Or, she could drop all of her guards and dive into the curiosity stream, now that she's out of the house and on her own. The former is much more likely, but we'll see how Erosion works with it. :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Very much innocent! It's actually quite realistic for someone who's led a sheltered life up until that point. Coming out from that shell can happen in 2 ways realistically as well. It could be the more general progressive trek into curiosity, opening her mind as she goes. Or, she could drop all of her guards and dive into the curiosity stream, now that she's out of the house and on her own. The former is much more likely, but we'll see how Erosion works with it. :D
Hopefully we have the possibility for both :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The fact that we got her groping Aggie's bum on the first day is a step towards that. I'm really curious about the girl from the Night Club, as there were real sparks happening there. ;)
Yeah she is quite mysterious :) And I am curious what could actually happen with her friend Phoebe :)heartcoveredeyes:), Zara and Aggie. And what I really can see is that Ele might be dominant to Chloe.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes