VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Lmao same. I don't have much else to play atm, so I played this demo to see what the fuss is about.
Really shouldn't have lol. Mostly because the story kinda is exactly what I'm looking for. Fem protag, lesbian content, coming-of-age..
There's no game with similar features, right? Sad that no other dev went down the same road in the last 3+ years.
Really sucks that the development of every quality fem protag game I like seems to slow down after a while, for different reasons. (JOHN or Lust Campus come to mind). :confused:

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
Lmao same. I don't have much else to play atm, so I played this demo to see what the fuss is about.
Really shouldn't have lol. Mostly because the story kinda is exactly what I'm looking for. Fem protag, lesbian content, coming-of-age..
There's no game with similar features, right? Sad that no other dev went down the same road in the last 3+ years.
Really sucks that the development of every quality fem protag game I like seems to slow down after a while, for different reasons. (JOHN or Lust Campus come to mind). :confused:
Agreed so much on this. Finding a solid one with fem protag in the first place seems to be tough. The only one I find myself activitely paying attention to is When We Were Kids.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Casual Desires has those features. If you want it purely lesbian you need to activate the lesbian mode in preferences. But still this one was the best, I'm not gonna lie.

Dog Days of Summer isn't properly coming-of-age, but kinda. That's totally lesbian.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's a shame that such a promising game ended in this way.

• Sad
Reactions: schinoize

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Casual Desires has those features. If you want it purely lesbian you need to activate the lesbian mode in preferences. But still this one was the best, I'm not gonna lie.

Dog Days of Summer isn't properly coming-of-age, but kinda. That's totally lesbian.
Will check out Casual Desires. (y)
I like DDoS, but unfortunately development has slowed down a lot. :confused: Not surprising with the complexity of all the branches, though.

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020

Thanks for suggestions!
No need for purely lesbian at all, just happy with fem protag at this point, because that seems rare enough to have decent quality with. My favourite so far is We Were Just Kids, though it may also not be so much coming-of-age, and has multiprotag which some may be put off by.

Fapmeister21

Jan 27, 2018
Maybe he quit cause he didn't get his expected target patreon $. Some people release a very good game, but if the support/reception isnt enough, they give up.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
If I remember, one person of the team quit just after the first release, the writer i think, family problem.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't generally play FemPro games myself, but I remember this game leaving a very positive impression on me, it was different to that of other female protagonist games. I'm sure it would've been a big hit, if the team was able to continue its development. Hate to see games with huge potential turn abandoned :confused:

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Maybe he quit cause he didn't get his expected target patreon $. Some people release a very good game, but if the support/reception isnt enough, they give up.
They smashed their 1st goal and got way over $1000 after the release of the first episode. Momentum was building massively, it was team Erosion and their sudden disappearing act that killed it I'm afraid.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes