• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Ren'Py Onhold High-Rise Climb[0.70.b.4][704621168]

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
it is not known whether there will be an update. But it works, When you put the mod in the game folder ( Not where the exe version from the game is but in the MAP -> Game. And then you have to klick ( C ). And then it will work ;).

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
The exe file is in the game folder itself. You just have to unzip the folder. And extract the folder to you're bureaublad. And aftert that you see it at you're bureaublad or the folder documents. ;).

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
704621168 v0.8a addon has been
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2263, in script
with fade
with fade
File "game/HRC_mod_7046_0.7b.rpy", line 8, in execute
screen HRC7046mod:
screen HRC7046mod:
File "game/HRC_mod_7046_0.7b.rpy", line 10, in execute
key "z" action [SetVariable("will_stat", will_max),SetVariable("hygiene_stat", 100)]
File "game/HRC_mod_7046_0.7b.rpy", line 10, in keywords
key "z" action [SetVariable("will_stat", will_max),SetVariable("hygiene_stat", 100)]
NameError: name 'will_max' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
with fade
with fade
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\new ops\New folder\New folder\Betrayed-0.62-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen HRC7046mod:
screen HRC7046mod:
File "game/HRC_mod_7046_0.7b.rpy", line 10, in execute
File "game/HRC_mod_7046_0.7b.rpy", line 10, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 10, in <module>
NameError: name 'will_max' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Betrayed 0.62
Wed Jul 01 02:48:48 2020
Did you put the HIGH-RISE-CLIMB mod into the game folder for the game BETRAYED? because that's what this traceback looks like

johnson803

Jan 5, 2019
i download the latest update and when i play the text dialogue is all black it is very hard to read what should i do?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MOd is working fine! You could try the 1”st of the similar threads for another mod.
They work to apease the grind. Story progression still needed for events to trigger!
In the afternoon go to Alice after 6 o”clock and trigger clubbing event!
Check the reception after 5 o”clock to see Ben and get invited / follow izumi or go home with grace!

HAppy gaming!

Reactions: JOJOAMD

taler

Oct 5, 2017
MOd is working fine! You could try the 1”st of the similar threads for another mod.
They work to apease the grind. Story progression still needed for events to trigger!
In the afternoon go to Alice after 6 o”clock and trigger clubbing event!
Check the reception after 5 o”clock to see Ben and get invited / follow izumi or go home with grace!

HAppy gaming!
Is there any danger to maxing out cheats at the start of the game, cause any events to not fire?

Will this be fine?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Is there any danger to maxing out cheats at the start of the game, cause any events to not fire?

Will this be fine?
Should be fine, story triggers are based on relationship points and the talent level you have in the various skills

Reactions: taler

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Will this be fine?
It's been a while but I do recall that if you max out your work level or whatever stat is linked to job promotions (...like I said been a while) too soon you lock yerself out of getting Bailey as your secretary because the hiring event gets skipped

taler

Oct 5, 2017
It's been a while but I do recall that if you max out your work level or whatever stat is linked to job promotions (...like I said been a while) too soon you lock yerself out of getting Bailey as your secretary because the hiring event gets skipped
Thanks glad I asked then. I put back the work level.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep pestering your boss for the promotion of grace or izumi at level 3 and hire that secret eery babe at level 4.
The sneaking around at izumi or grace houses need level 5 work ... so there you have it!
You need to put in the right order of events to move the game further!
the work level.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks I actually found that cheating the talents was the key to getting rid of the grind. Hopefully there's no pitfalls to doing that.

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
base on this mod there's a grace threat path . how do you got that path , i thought only two path , fear and rel.