• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Ren'Py Onhold High-Rise Climb[0.70.b.4][704621168]

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
I can't find my game directory. Please help. I extracted the files in D:/ and even if run the application and try to see its path it just shows me the lib folder and not the game directory, Can anyone help? TIA

FTWWTF

Oct 25, 2018
I can't find my game directory. Please help. I extracted the files in D:/ and even if run the application and try to see its path it just shows me the lib folder and not the game directory, Can anyone help? TIA

If you extracted the files in D:/ then that is your game folder, as in you don't have one, rofl. The game folder is wherever your .exe is.

Quriosity

Sep 5, 2019
I got this to work. However, it appears that any cheat ( there are 2 I know of) messes with some of the opportunity scenes. For example, on this one I bumped my cash 1 click. Nothing else. And it bombed the Bailey interactions going forward.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi to all I have this problem with the game. I downloaded the latest version and the mod, but as soon as I try to click on C I get this:
File "game/home_actions.rpy", line 160, in script call
call research_xp_gain(6) from _call_research_xp_gain_6
File "game/McOfficeController.rpy", line 378, in script call
call research_xp_gain(4) from _call_research_xp_gain_8
mod:
File "game/HRC_mod_7046_0.7b.rpy", line 8, in execute
screen HRC7046mod:
File "game/HRC_mod_7046_0.7b.rpy", line 8, in execute
screen HRC7046mod:
File "game/HRC_mod_7046_0.7b.rpy", line 13, in execute
if cheatenabled_7046 == True:
File "game/HRC_mod_7046_0.7b.rpy", line 14, in execute
add "gui/%s.png" % cheatecategory_7046_label[cheatcategory_7046]
KeyError: u'PEOPLE'
helppppppppppppppppppppp

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That issue there might be some mod versions stacked together ... maybe try some earlier mod versions ... wipe your drive clean. Extract fresh game and copy all mod files into game dir.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
That issue there might be some mod versions stacked together ... maybe try some earlier mod versions ... wipe your drive clean. Extract fresh game and copy all mod files into game dir.
ok....then now I download only the latest version of the game and the latest version of the mod and see what happens

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
704621168 your mod is great for gallery [It is one of the best mods i see in this Forum]

can you update it please?
I just found out there is no new lewd scenes in new version.you can use this mod and it will work on last version of the game.

Last edited: