Cheat Mod Ren'Py High-Rise Climb [n/a] [jsbb9999]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
for anyone who can't find cheat page, get white screen etc.

or

if you don't care about jumping to the new scenes for this new 65 version, i.e. you just want to use the level up and xp shit, just manually invoke the cheat mod. Must have console access..

so renpy.jump('one_of_the_three_jsbbmod's_from_the_pic')

Reactions: jsbb9999

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i guess so enokard, to everyone in general it does work i was kinda surprised since been a while since it was updated vs game updates, but i installed it into game directory where game app is and game folder it self and it worked after that , there is a hiccup after using it to when you go back just a black screen, to get out of that you go to scene selection and pick one and play that out then you will go back to where you left off.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
After you force a back door on Bailey in the pool (fear route) the Mod gets pissy just like she does and puts up an exception...
(because you are doing jump scenes, you can rollback to get out of the error) I just thought I would point it out though.

Also, can't find label olivia_toilet.
Fingering Grace in Meeting throws up an error.

Not complaining though as I have had way more scenes than I ever got in my playthrough...

Afterall, I bought that goddammed boat twice and nothing and where the fuck is the car in my garage???
K-C Thanks for the info, will take a look at those scenes

Is the Mod updated yet?
maybe its time for a update eh?
jsbb9999 Latest activity : May 28, 2019

Perhaps, he moved to something else.
enokard Mukuro Boobman4424 B-52reloaded Will update this weekend, and yes i'm still around :)

Commented out the non-functioning parts. Cannot adjust above max and below minimum, don't think it would bug anything but better safe than sorry. All credit goes to jsbb9999
Cmann Will take a peek this weekend, and will use if up'n'up. thanks!

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Commented out the non-functioning parts. Cannot adjust above max and below minimum, don't think it would bug anything but better safe than sorry. All credit goes to jsbb9999
mine too.

i
figured it out.
mouse cursor must be a couple of centimeters distance from the selected (on the left) category.
just careful not to click too much it will reset to zero.

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
mine too.

i
figured it out.
mouse cursor must be a couple of centimeters distance from the selected (on the left) category.
just careful not to click too much it will reset to zero.
Where are you experiencing this exactly?
What I meant in the previous post was that I edited jsbb9999's script so you can no longer adjust values in the cheat menu above max or below minimum values for relations, will and hygiene, just to avoid any potential bugs.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote