death44k

Jun 23, 2017
Walkthrough 0.66
Pretty Simple this time as it is a smallish patch.
1. Dream about Olivia and Angela by sleeping (Req. Shopping with Angela/Olivia done, Olivia has been to the house at least once)
2, Engineering IV Dream (Req. Engineering IV has been researched.)
3. Go to office Invite (3rd option) Olivia through date menu in the office.
4. Go back home afterwards to trigger threesome event.
5. Invite her back again for very slightly different images and conversation.

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
0.66 Patchnotes
Size:
images ( 138 stills)
H-scene animations (54 frames)
Story Line camera animation (1200 frames-ish) - Very simple fast render animation I don't really want to added to image count.
Major Changes:
  • Olivia Threesome update
Minor Changes:
  • Added Dream Sequence associated with Engineering IV
  • Recreated 2 starting animations they now function as movies
  • Fixed not being able to replay events at Grace House
  • Added more hints to Olivia's route via Opportunities Tap
Disclaimer:
To get the right mini conversation at the beginning you need to re-invite Olivia to the house to hangout part of the patch before this one. If you don't care about conversations matching up then just continue as normal.

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
I spoke to Angela about everything but the opportunities menu keep saying that I have to talk to her about past,present,future...but I've alredy done that. And no other opportunities comes up. Anybody can help me?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That has been that way since ... maybe 4th iteration ... Some said only further discussion
is actually what you would look forward to ... after multiple times waking her off the couch;)

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
hmmm the patch is missing memory/dreamwakem.jpg
can someone post that jpg file pls.

while at the same time, trying to download this 5gb full version, hopefully i don't get disc.
wish we have torrent download option :)

Finally managed to download the full version, and surely enough the missing file from 0.65a->0.66a patch, exists in the full version.
Attaching the file in case someone needs it. dunno if there are more missing files, but the full version is definitely the way to go,

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
And now ... the recurring problems of this game ...

1=How on earth does one go about unlocking the suit ... there is no possible advancement...

Research can be maxed in 2 weeks grinding all at home ... still no possible advance on the suit.

2= How on earth do we unlock grace house? work hard, get lvl 5, nothing hapens.

3= How can anybody be in reception <1st chamber at the office> apart from the actual secretary?

4= Grace house never shows up on the map permanently. How does one visit on Saturday?

5= What are the must do events to trigger Izumi house?

6= What are the must do events to trigger Grace house?

P.S. -> did a lot of play throughs, advanced waaAAaaaay past lvl 5 max at work, billionaire, investment opportunities ... still no advance on the Izumi house or the Grace house. Not to mention, suid never a possibility to develop o_O :cautious::censored: ???

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
And now ... the recurring problems of this game ...

1=How on earth does one go about unlocking the suit ... there is no possible advancement...

Research can be maxed in 2 weeks grinding all at home ... still no possible advance on the suit.

2= How on earth do we unlock grace house? work hard, get lvl 5, nothing hapens.

3= How can anybody be in reception <1st chamber at the office> apart from the actual secretary?

4= Grace house never shows up on the map permanently. How does one visit on Saturday?

5= What are the must do events to trigger Izumi house?

6= What are the must do events to trigger Grace house?

P.S. -> did a lot of play throughs, advanced waaAAaaaay past lvl 5 max at work, billionaire, investment opportunities ... still no advance on the Izumi house or the Grace house. Not to mention, suid never a possibility to develop o_O :cautious::censored: ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Canto Forte
Mar 4, 2019
Walkthrough 0.66
Pretty Simple this time as it is a smallish patch.
1. Dream about Olivia and Angela by sleeping (Req. Shopping with Angela/Olivia done, Olivia has been to the house at least once)
2, Engineering IV Dream (Req. Engineering IV has been researched.)
3. Go to office Invite (3rd option) Olivia through date menu in the office.
4. Go back home afterwards to trigger threesome event.
5. Invite her back again for very slightly different images and conversation.
Seems to me there was a new boat scene too...
Maybe I missed it last go round but I don't think so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't promote Grace but I'm still enjoying ghost fucking her at home with the inviso suit...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes