Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This concludes the sure as nothing premonitions dev game 2 months ago ...

Only predictions / promises / vows to himself that he and Irene will surely break are:

Quite behind schedule and I really need to re-evaluate my work flow after this release.
>>>>>>>....that is going on with every release.....<<<<<<<<<<<

I really want there to be content for all paths for each release.
>>>>>>>>......that is always killing any dead line, like killin' it dead, that is...<<<<

This point in development, something like a 300 render release isn't possible, but I want it to be
>>>>>>>.....this has been the case in the past 3-4 months, now he's down to 150-200...<<<

Hang tight guys, Coming real soon!
>>>>....his go to promise he over uses all the time to string supporters along....<<<<<

In the mean time, now that he dropped this 66th release, he went AWOL:)!
Get a load of this:
" August 3rd at 3:12 A.M running away from release partyo_O:cautious::censored::eek::oops::unsure:

His message was => ...Away for 2-3 days again.... ... Great release if you don't mind me saying
"
Happy Gaming all the Graces and Izumis ;)!!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have a wild question popping up in my mind : is there any point in maxing out the girls you meet at the shopping mall ?

Cuz as it it, besides an introduction the first time you talk to them and a duck fest of click here and there to max out the relationship level what is the point ? Because I would love to be able to go visit the art museums and more if needs be with the Japanese student or take some forbidden substance with the drug dealer.

Excellent question ... You should definitely go sneak one up on dev and leave such inquiries on his Pat*** page and also on all his Dis***d channels ... curious minds need to know ... for science;)!

Right now, one can use them x-ray glasses and sneak all the peaks on them hot dames while...
Clicking in disarray to get through tthe useless conversation choices that repeat endlessly...
Each and every day.

Happy gaming and ... don't forget to haggle for your precious content that keeps you up at night ;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev gave all the hints of this SMALL as nothing UPDATE:
1st it WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE 65TH UPDATE BUT ... alass...
2nd it WAS SUPPOSED TO CONSIST OF ONLY SMALL oLIVIA+gRACE+bAILEY SCENES ...
3rd ... he only promised 150 to 200 renders to wrap up the 0.6 general update...

Please haggle for more scenes with your favorite character, dev is off to party IRL.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Don't just leave her there ... cuddle ... fondle ... caress ... feel up ... put a blanky on 'er;)!

Also, once you wake 'er up enough times, resolution conversation is supposed to trigger;)

Help the poor gal ... you've all but felt what she had to live through till meeting you:p:whistle::giggle::sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us have another look ...
Walkthrough 0.66
Pretty Simple this time as it is a smallish patch.
1. Dream about Olivia and Angela by sleeping (Req. Shopping with Angela/Olivia done, Olivia has been to the house at least once)
2, Engineering IV Dream (Req. Engineering IV has been researched.)
3. Go to office Invite (3rd option) Olivia through date menu in the office.
4. Go back home afterwards to trigger threesome event.
5. Invite her back again for very slightly different images and conversation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. => read the disclaimer, need a fresh start to see the minute improvements
P.S. no. 2 => Olivia dates at the house

Reactions: Mormont
Oct 9, 2017
Finally managed to download the full version, and surely enough the missing file from 0.65a->0.66a patch, exists in the full version.
Attaching the file in case someone needs it. dunno if there are more missing files, but the full version is definitely the way to go,
I think the compressed version is missing this as well, so thank you for posting this.

Notmy_name

Aug 16, 2018
hmmm the patch is missing memory/dreamwakem.jpg
can someone post that jpg file pls.

while at the same time, trying to download this 5gb full version, hopefully i don't get disc.
wish we have torrent download option :)
I'm still getting this error, does someone have a fix for this?

Reactions: Rythan25

Blinghit

Jan 16, 2018
If a kind soul could upload the compressed version to something else than Mega, I would greatly appreciate :)

Oct 9, 2017
I'm still getting this error, does someone have a fix for this?
Finally managed to download the full version, and surely enough the missing file from 0.65a->0.66a patch, exists in the full version.
Attaching the file in case someone needs it. dunno if there are more missing files, but the full version is definitely the way to go,
Put the missing image that jsbb attached into the game/images/Memory folder. You'll probably have to rename it back to dreamwakem.jpg, though, since attachments auto add strings to their names.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes