Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
my guy thank you for saving me the 4gb plus download THANK YOU
There is no sharing of your LIs with anyone, it's only you sleeping with a married woman. And if that's a problem for you, don't do that path. It's a good game, I suggest you try it.

there isn't any NTR. the girls aren't in a relationship with MC besides Angela and she doesn't do anything.
Well she drinks and passes out a lot...

Reactions: Rythan25

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
Dev gave all the hints of this SMALL as nothing UPDATE:
1st it WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE 65TH UPDATE BUT ... alass...
2nd it WAS SUPPOSED TO CONSIST OF ONLY SMALL oLIVIA+gRACE+bAILEY SCENES ...
3rd ... he only promised 150 to 200 renders to wrap up the 0.6 general update...

Please haggle for more scenes with your favorite character, dev is off to party IRL.
" SMALL as nothing UPDATE " hahaha! Good

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys, need help.

The sex scenes with Grace at her living-room and the kitchen, how do u get them?
Only available in the Grace promotion route?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
there isn't any NTR. the girls aren't in a relationship with MC besides Angela and she doesn't do anything.
I have a dream that one day they'll put the dictionary definition on the front page in big red bold letters so people can finally stop redefining it. Won't help but I can still dream. :unsure:

Reactions: WaltS

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
Im not getting the update to work, even after extracting the patch into the game file.

The dream begins and then the dreaded exception occurs.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Interesting concept with attractive renders. A couple things pop up at the start for me so hopefully someone can tell me if the rest of the game is like this.

1. Day one home from work and she says we should take a bath together. I go to the bathroom and she wants to be alone.

2. Day one different choices and must be home before 6. Home at 17:45 but get yelled at for not being home before six since apparently the 4 room apartment is way too big for her to find me. I rollback and apparently I was supposed to go in the kitchen looking for her.

I don't know if she is just supposed to be unlikable or the relationship is just supposed to be difficult.

One other thing that always annoys me a tad in games with misc chat topics is the game doesn't remember. It remembers the stats, but never what topics people like. I don't know if this means they change randomly or if I am just supposed to remember between each time I sit down to play. It would be nice if as I learn someone doesn't like a topic it would hide that topic even if it meant turning on an easier mode.

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
Can anyone help me?
Bella told me to do research on some company after i finnish that, i cant let her know, she told me to go to work (cant access opportunity panel)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes