Vasbag

Aug 9, 2019
I am stuckon this. No matter how many times start new game or reinstall the game still this bug is there. Can you fix this or just tell me how to get past this screen or provide save game file. Please

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I am stuckon this. No matter how many times start new game or reinstall the game still this bug is there. Can you fix this or just tell me how to get past this screen or provide save game file. Please
You have to click on the text as if it's a choice (for some reason)

Reactions: HK51

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Can I dump Angela's alcoholic ass, so when I lewd another girl I am not a cheater?
I'm hoping we have that option to dump her ass in the future.
She's boring, dull and literally doesn't have a personality. Just stays drunk and expects you to do everything for her.

Agreed I'd dump Angela and wife Izumi so fast if the game let me.
#Izumi4waifu2k19

• Love
Reactions: FapAnimePro

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
THere is no removal of the incentive for any of the plot in MCs personal life ..
All awkward moments and predisposition to sin come from distant Angela and the likes.
There is no wooing going on from any of the gals from work ... that is impossible in real life ...
there fore the subliminal "go forth my son" command comes from Angela being alien like.
MC has never romanced anyone ... in fact the most relationship build up came from ... work
Mc works to help out Angela, works to help out Grace, works to help out Izumi ... so on so forth;)!

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Hey guys, I accidentally saved over my Izumi fear route.If someone would upload their full 0.66a save, it would be really appreciated :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the Bailey bathroom blowjob. Is there an event or time I need to trigger it? She has the job, the sisters have argued in the bathroom, what next?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That comes after and only if you can actually get intimate ...you two turtle doves need more development into the relationship for such a step to be in the likes of both of you ...;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... your hair style is a loooOOOoong way away from dev's perception ... soooo ...;)??
P.S. => seeing is believing, I am right now in a monologue with your avatar;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Goals for September => a mini-patch <the beginning of the relationship between MC and Ida>
Goals for October => version 7 -> Ida update < dev said 2 moths or 2 and 1/2 months ... >

Goals for MC evolution -> add some variations to the current Olivia events

Goals for version 7 in October => start to add the Invisible Izumi route

Current work loads ... introducing Ida interactions and releasing some outdoor park for them.

Happy Summer Fun and reminiscence;)!

Reactions: driverman

icerno78

Jul 15, 2019
In .65 my game always crashed when i try to fuck Grace in the Bathroom of her flat. I hopped that this was fixed in .66. But sadly it still crashes there. Anyone know what to do? if someone can tell me where the save files are stored i can provide it.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes