Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to meet them at the mall ... if and when he invites you ... this is invitation only;)!
Even when you meet grace late night ... it is invitation only;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Juiciest content is from the repetitive dates with them dames and going home with izumi or grace ...
Progression is all over the place otherwise;)!

Reactions: komnotuk

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Grace is / always will be the sneak up on option .. she always had difficult agenda to synchronize...
MC never has interest in taming grace .. he dominates as much as any authority would with a ...
done everything it takes to ... do everything it takes to ... going on to infinity and beyond;)!

Xenon1992

May 20, 2019
Screenshot_20190822-100636.jpg

Guys?? Anybody?? I can't put talent points anymore... Why?? Am i at the limit?? Please please please! Need a feedback ASAP! Thanks a lot!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has progression ... it just is hidden behind certain repetitive actions ...
Them points stop right where the picture suggests some posts above ...
Talent points are locked before making progression ... work level 2 must be achieved.
Use home laptop to work and have some time with your own thoughts;)!
Keep visiting them dames at work and those departments to get new stuff.
Keep going to work and watch out for new events popping up.
There are walkthroughs around here ... search is your friend;)!

Reactions: Xenon1992

Xenon1992

May 20, 2019
This game has progression ... it just is hidden behind certain repetitive actions ...
Them points stop right where the picture suggests some posts above ...
Talent points are locked before making progression ... work level 2 must be achieved.
Use home laptop to work and have some time with your own thoughts;)!
Keep visiting them dames at work and those departments to get new stuff.
Keep going to work and watch out for new events popping up.
There are walkthroughs around here ... search is your friend;)!
Thanks a lot for the info... My work level is already max.. & as you can see in this picture i have a talent points that i cant use... Screenshot_20190822-100636.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How are the repetitive visits to grace and izumi respective houses treating you?
Those are the pinnacle of dev's work so far. Also ... go boatin' with Oli and Angi + have fun with Bailey ... those are listed in them walkthroughs around here ... keep going to work and they should trigger ... Olivia needs to be asked on a date from work ... grace has to be late at work to invite you
izumi needs to ask for a date and then conversation option to date her has to arise;)!

Happy Gaming!

Reactions: Xenon1992

Xenon1992

May 20, 2019
How are the repetitive visits to grace and izumi respective houses treating you?
Those are the pinnacle of dev's work so far. Also ... go boatin' with Oli and Angi + have fun with Bailey ... those are listed in them walkthroughs around here ... keep going to work and they should trigger ... Olivia needs to be asked on a date from work ... grace has to be late at work to invite you
izumi needs to ask for a date and then conversation option to date her has to arise;)!

Happy Gaming!
Hmm... Thanks a lot my friend! I think there is some event that i've missed.. hehe ✌

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019

Happy Gaming!
Boating? How?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... buy a boat for starters ...
Go to work in a frenzy and reach high level ...
Keep hitting Olivia at work to get to dating conver...
Profit :love: :love: :love: :love: !!!

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes