mj20

Sep 2, 2019
View attachment 139916

So ... how to level up?

When using computer at home or in your own office (after you have been promoted)
You have the opportunity to do research.
Once you reach a new level, you get a message that you can now spend a skill point.
To use skill points just click on the phone icon in the upper the right corner and select the research tab -> the one in the screenshot.
Now you can spend the skill point on any skill that has a description on it.
The others without a description are not implemented yet.

The screenshot shows how it looks like when you spend all skillpoints on the current avaible skills:
Not everything on the research screen is available to the current version yet.
All the grey buttons in the following picture have not been implemented yet.

hooof do you know how can I take micro_cams or not? and I can't use research. by click. if you know say . after what step or after who should I take it . for example Alice meet ? Angela meet ,? and what should I do after it to install micro cams

Whym3h

Sep 15, 2018
hooof do you know how can I take micro_cams or not? and I can't use research. by click. if you know say . after what step or after who should I take it . for example Alice meet ? Angela meet ,? and what should I do after it to install micro cams
I would suggest you beat the meat. Or after ordering the microcams and it being delivered, install them. Watch it on your laptop at home to further your story.

santi07

Mar 6, 2019
Is High-Rise Climb Play video narration? I want to advance sections without error. Do you know a site or video?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev seriously thinks so ... it proves very difficult in practice .. all because you move very fast once you reach level 4 in work to Izumi house and then the grind to level 5 work just to unlock the Grace route despite promoting Izumi gets seriously grindy. One could of course grind them ability points doing the research and unlocking the invisible suit ... it still means a chore to actually get work level 5 and arrive to Grace house .. that is also problematic as it unlocks in a certain pattern depending on your work schedule ... Ben has to arrive at work and the right scripted way to Grace house is by invitation from Ben and first visit is a dinner on them at their house...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
And now for the end of this month ... Some news!
Can only gives a thumb up to Smokey for being way more present than before, anyway enjoy guys:
(It look promising tho)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev is fast at work to code and render this week and ... thumbs up he concludes his work load and releases ;)! Dev Talk as follows ::

"I have a lot of renders in queue so will probably work on coding those initial little things as well in the next week."

Reactions: Malkovichi

Apr 5, 2017
Sorry but cheating in the game just to get into a harem is not turning on for me, I prefer it if there is a proper way
Yeah well Dev made it that way.

If you promote Izumi, you unlock her house but you cannot fuck Grace other than the invis suit.

On the other hand, if you promote Grace, then Izumi House won't unlock at all.

That being said, you can still use my mod to progress faster.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

If you promote Izumi, you unlock her house but you cannot fuck Grace other than the invis suit.

On the other hand, if you promote Grace, then Izumi House won't unlock at all.

That being said, you can still use my mod to progress faster.
Well then let me try it, where can I find your mod please ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I don't understand why the updates for the games that are very disgusting come out almost every week and for the updates of the beautiful games we have to wait sometimes for months.......:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Is this game supposed to be animated and I just can't see those animations for some reason? I started playing again around around verison 0.4 and a lot of the triggers in the game (keep going) make it seem like the scene should be moving.

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev insisted on using full HD renders for the animations early on and only switched to frames a couple of months ago. Have patience as game has a hard time loading the renders and pulling the animation effect (moving pictures, effectively)

Please take a look at the settings and have both text speed and auto forward time at only 20%/30%

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
But why? I mean, the whole point of the game is to get the harem, and while I appreciate the dynamic he crated by pitting Izumi and Grace against each other to curry the MC's favor (something that should be explored in much more detail) it just seems bizarre to completely lock out progression for one of the women if you chose the other.

I mean, it's not that difficult to write a sequence of events that would still grant access to the house of the female character that didn't get the promotion.

Apr 5, 2017
But why? I mean, the whole point of the game is to get the harem, and while I appreciate the dynamic he crated by pitting Izumi and Grace against each other to curry the MC's favor (something that should be explored in much more detail) it just seems bizarre to completely lock out progression for one of the women if you chose the other.

I mean, it's not that difficult to write a sequence of events that would still grant access to the house of the female character that didn't get the promotion.
well..maybe he will "merge" those two paths in the future. Oh btw I think the coding might be a problem. When I checked out his code, a bunch of stuff are hard coded. Which means there are a bunch of repeated code, he is not taking advantage of programming really.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't understand why the updates for the games that are very disgusting come out almost every week and for the updates of the beautiful games we have to wait sometimes for months.......:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
You know my only issue with that is we still have no content with the receptionist that's an even bigger disappointment for me.

Reactions: Gian83
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes