Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Just try this latest update(I know, I'm so late...) and run some odd and annoying error. I have been with Angela in mall and she already talks about 3some with Olivia. So there I was going to sleep one night and suddenly Angela and Olivia was in bed and ask me to join and then error, error, error, error, back to mall, error, wake-up. So bloody annoying.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sep 24 at 2:32pm

Previews for Gym and Dance => activities with them co workers again ...

Sep 24 at 2:46pm

What's left before release. => here is hope for week end release;)!!!

Sep 24 at 3:17pm

Quick Animation of Ida Dancing => quick guess, all the animations are left then ...

Happy Gaming!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Unfortunately ... dev uses these deep silences on the verge of each update ... hopes were based on the literal sense of claiming ... "What's left before release " -> which a serious writer would assume means build is on point with content -> build needs to wrap up nicely -> test the versions, prepare release paraphernalia and ... release. Also, usually dev has mini holidays right during the release week end ... and sometimes only works the week ends on the releases ...

There are only 2 versions left ::

Dev had no time to wrap up the build by the end of weekend ... long 3-6 days of silence will follow ...
Dev did wrap up and will release tomorrow before heading to a picnic with the family.

Reactions: Mormont

piotr780

Aug 21, 2018
what should i do after boat trip with jack and working with bella? i talked to bella and now im stuck, i have no opportunities with anyone and in opportunity tab in phone i see "under construction wait for update", but this is in walkthrough 0.5 patch

walkthrough :
Go on Jack Boating Trip on SATURDAY
Talk to Bella
Talk to Grace or Izumi
Talk to Bailey

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes