SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
I play most of my games in Linux, via WINE, and upon starting the game the first thing I get is this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4602, in script
screen ajay_phone_screen:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\run\user\1000\gvfs\smb-share:server=192.168.1.1,share=multimedia_storage\games\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\run\user\1000\gvfs\smb-share:server=192.168.1.1,share=multimedia_storage\games\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/script.rpy", line 4602, in script
screen ajay_phone_screen:
File "Z:\run\user\1000\gvfs\smb-share:server=192.168.1.1,share=multimedia_storage\games\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
How did you managed to run the sh file from a samba server ? Im curently trying to do that, but i get the error ` ImportError: No module named site `. Both distros are arch linux, both have python 3 , and both have the module instaled. Since i can run other bash files from the server, im assuming its a issue with the renpy script, somehow. But i cant figure it out.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
How did you managed to run the sh file from a samba server ? Im curently trying to do that, but i get the error ` ImportError: No module named site `. Both distros are arch linux, both have python 3 , and both have the module instaled. Since i can run other bash files from the server, im assuming its a issue with the renpy script, somehow. But i cant figure it out.
I had a couple of external USB drives attached to my router and the drives were automounted upon login; hence the IP address. Other than that I did nothing special.

Reactions: SAO321

mj20

Sep 2, 2019
hi i have a problem in the game of high rise climb .... i cant go to the level2 ... my problem i think is i cant install micro_cams where is it? any body can help me? my problem is 1. gave 35k movey 2.finished bailey moved in.time to get to know her a bit i have a Walkthrough
i did. but i cant find a sign

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to Have Patience and Work Work Work at home and at the office for 2 weeks ...
Chapter 1 - The rise will trigger and then you will eat up a magik pill ... then the research will open up.
MC has to go through this some sort of a tutorial phase ...
Use MC"s phone and develop research at work and at home ... get the points and ...
Research micro cams ... MC needs some nights of research at home to get the points needed to
Trigger the Skill Tree!

Happy Gaming;)!

• Angry
Reactions: Jill Lover

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a skill tree ... players can unlock it by working hard and getting promoted at their jobs;)!
GAme ON!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have you tried any of them helpers in the Original Post???

Every one has to be a G.A.M.E.R .. FIRS AND ....... P. L. A .Y. ... T.H.E. ... G.A.M.E .. !!!!!!

Extras: - Walkthrough: TXT - PDF - v0.65a - v0.66a

Just play the game already and stop with the whining!

Nothing happens unless you play and let the game take MC through all the promotions

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
hi i have a problem in the game of high rise climb .... i cant go to the level2 ... my problem i think is i cant install micro_cams where is it? any body can help me? my problem is 1. gave 35k movey 2.finished bailey moved in.time to get to know her a bit
hi i have a problem in the game of high rise climb .... i cant go to the level2 ... my problem i think is i cant install micro_cams where is it? any body can help me? my problem is 1. gave 35k movey 2.finished bailey moved in.time to get to know her a bit .Just tell me where the camera gets me.i have a problem for install micro_cams . i cant Send the blue prints to manufacturing
how can i make unlimited money in this game ? high_rise climb
how can i make unlimited money in this game ? high_rise climb
Same as IRL ... invest in good stock and .. taDaa! Warn Bufft in a couple of weeks ;)!!!

Still ... this is the answer to all your problems ...

I am going to shamelessly advertise my mod again. New big update, check it out here.

• Haha
Reactions: 704621168

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here ... Have a Peek a boo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And .. all the hints from other players ... ::
At home, do research on the computer. After you got the pill of course.
All you have to do is do a favor the girl in the reception. Then she will agree to join you in the gym the next day.
Same thing for research (direct to "Date").
I had the glasses after 5 or 6 days after ordered them.
None is really needed just don't cheat and you will see a lot of content.
When using computer at home or in your own office (after you have been promoted) you have the oportunity to do research. Once you reach a new level you get a message that you can now spend a skillpoint. To do so click on the phone icon in the upper the right corner and select the research tab like you did in the screenshot. Now you can spend the skillpoint on any skill that has a description on it. The others without a description are not implented yet.

The screenshot shows how it looks like when you spend all skillpoints on the current avaible skills:
so far seems like we only have either love route or fear route.
use the to get pass the grinding.
This is a bug. As i remember it happened after getting overlevel. Dont do research if you have higher then 13 lvl

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 139916

So ... how to level up?

When using computer at home or in your own office (after you have been promoted)
You have the opportunity to do research.
Once you reach a new level, you get a message that you can now spend a skill point.
To use skill points just click on the phone icon in the upper the right corner and select the research tab -> the one in the screenshot.
Now you can spend the skill point on any skill that has a description on it.
The others without a description are not implemented yet.

The screenshot shows how it looks like when you spend all skillpoints on the current avaible skills:
Not everything on the research screen is available to the current version yet.
All the grey buttons in the following picture have not been implemented yet.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes