randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly, she's presented as a very confident, capable and determined character just with maybe less natural grasp for her frield than some of her co-workers, making for a very cool character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: phreadom

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I need help. I am stuck on confronting Angela about her drinking. What day and time and room do I have to be in. When she is drinking in the living room watching TV she gets drink next scene she is passed out. At no time do I have an option to confront her.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
Okay, I'm a little confused right now. I'm up to level five in Work level but I can't seem to get a job for bailey. What am I doing wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I am confused on another point. The opportunity says for me to Confront Angela while she is drunk. I woke up her and talked to her about her feelings. I comforted her and swore I'd never leave her. YET the opportunity is still listed as not complete telling me again to confront her while drunk and it won't let me. I just wake up her and take her back to bed. HELP.

• Haha

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
I am confused on another point. The opportunity says for me to Confront Angela while she is drunk. I woke up her and talked to her about her feelings. I comforted her and swore I'd never leave her. YET the opportunity is still listed as not complete telling me again to confront her while drunk and it won't let me. I just wake up her and take her back to bed. HELP.
The dev is at fault here. The quest/opportunity appears but there is no way to complete it. Btw there are many other quests/opportunities with other females of the game, that appear but cannot get completed, but usually the dev says something like "not implemented yet", while in the case of Angela's quest the dev didn't even bother implementing a warning.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
The dev is at fault here. The quest/opportunity appears but there is no way to complete it. Btw there are many other quests/opportunities with other females of the game, that appear but cannot get completed, but usually the dev says something like "not implemented yet", while in the case of Angela's quest the dev didn't even bother implementing a warning.
Imo, the opportunities tab needs to be "cleaned up" in some upcoming version since it gets rather confusing to know what's completed and what's not. The completed ones should just be removed or hidden from the list. Now the player doesn't actually know if all the current content is done or are there more things to trigger.
Like I triggered the "confront Angela" quest, but in the opportunities tab it still shows as needed to be done. A bit of a mess.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Is it possible at all to get a threesome between Bailey & Angela with Bryan? He mentions it when he first watches Bailey on the microcams and later when getting a BJ from Angela in the living room when Bailey walks in.

• Thinking Face

MENGYAN

Jul 17, 2019
我没有看更新日志,请问这个版本是否只增加了奥利维亚的3P?好像找不到其他新增加的内容了?|I didn't look at the update log. Does this version only add 3P to Olivia? It seems that we can't find any other new additions?

mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
Please some more Lara content - Also why isn't her video recording on the laptop in the video section? just asking

noiro

Nov 16, 2018
I hope next update more 3some such as lara and ida, or other girl
(Since play new update 3some angela and olivia)
New scene with leah, alice, ida, bella, mia daughter jack, and his wife.
New h scene with them too.
Bailey new hair ( I kinda tired look bailey hair lol)
And some option story to dump angela bring home grace /izumi or some girl lol
Make grace family divorce some like that,
And some controversial with jack, angela, something like that.

Nah just my opinion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The premonitions pretty much dried out and the main story kind of wrapped up with getting to shack with both I|zumi and G|race. Dev can continue to work on those super techie stuff and ...
Fill any side story with all them gals;)!

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Hey guys. During the Smartbox quest, whenever I enter Izumi's opportunities I see an error with rollback being the only viable option.
I've promoted Izumi and am on fear route. Also done fear sex in office but a part of the error says "izumi_office_sex_fear_done not defined"

Apr 5, 2017
Hey guys. During the Smartbox quest, whenever I enter Izumi's opportunities I see an error with rollback being the only viable option.
I've promoted Izumi and am on fear route. Also done fear sex in office but a part of the error says "izumi_office_sex_fear_done not defined"
Looked at the code, dev probably screwed a variable name. To fix it, open opportunitiesizumi.rpy and scroll all the way to the bottom. You will find this

Code:
elif izumi_office_sex_fear_done:
                        hbox:
                            add "izumipromotedopp"
                            frame:
                                xmaximum 1100
                                ymaximum 800
                                background None
                                xpos 0
                                ypos 0
                                text "Looks like she finally gets it."
Simply change "izumi_office_sex_fear_done" to "izumi_mcoffice_sex_fear_done"