Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py High-Rise Climb [v0.92a] Cheat Mod

mursu

Jun 9, 2017
I have problems with Bella scenes. Messed up my only save at nightclub. When i try to jump to next phase of tht mission, everything works fine, but when i save and later load my game it starts where i first used that jump to scene cheat. Can someone help me with this one?

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I have problems with Bella scenes. Messed up my only save at nightclub. When i try to jump to next phase of tht mission, everything works fine, but when i save and later load my game it starts where i first used that jump to scene cheat. Can someone help me with this one?
The mod's not updated yet, you're using an incompatible one.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
nice mod so far, but would be good if you could add +10 and/or +100 instead of only +1
It's a pretty easy modification to change this yourself, just open 0brandycheat.pry in a text editor and change

textbutton "+1" text_style "modbutton5" action SetVariable("will_stat",will_stat +1) pos(950,440) hovered Play("sound","mod/click.mp3")

to

textbutton "+1" text_style "modbutton5" action SetVariable("will_stat",will_stat +100) pos(950,440) hovered Play("sound","mod/click.mp3")

Hygiene is just a couple of lines down and can be changed the same way.

Reactions: kino4ka

FoxHurricane98

Feb 8, 2022

Updated: 2022-02-06
Game: High-Rise Climb
Creator: smokeydots - - F95
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.91a
Game Version: 0.91a

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

- Unlock All Videos
- Money, Income, Talent , Hygiene Cheat
- All Characters Relationship, lust , fear and other cheat
- Some Characters best Scene Label added
- Quick Menu enable disable
- Max Physical Stats, Level and Xp
- Max Research Stats, Level and Xp
- Max Work Stats, Level and Xp
- For More Watch Images

Download:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android With My Mod :

(Apk+Obb)
(Apk+Obb)

View attachment 1291562 View attachment 1291563 View attachment 1291564 View attachment 1291565
How do you threesome with Bailey and Grace bj in the office, I’ve been trying to do so but it just ends up with Bailey getting mad and leaving?

Kikinho7

Feb 10, 2022
When i want to extract i don't see main game option anywhere , i found somehow another option to extract , but everything is at 0% , idk what is wrong

cdr1000

Jan 2, 2020
hi, the "cheats" text is right on top of a menu item, so i cant read it. How can I fix this?
Can I enable/disable the cheats button>?

Reactions: KhaiFirst