Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py High-Rise Climb [v0.92a] Cheat Mod

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Is the mod dead?
i was being a smidge snarky. 9 day doesn't = abandoned. My point is the modder is replying on other threads and updating some of their other work Since this one updated, and hasn't posted anything here, not a "nah i am done", um gimme a week, etc.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hey, great mod but would it be possible to add a feature to change MC's name, please? No offense to the Byrons out here but I can't play a guy named Byron. :LOL:
I wanted to have my name in the game instead of the original name MC "Byron" so I decided to look a little bit how to solve it and I think I managed to solve it.
I note in advance that I did not test it by going through the whole game, but only by playing a little and so far where the original name MC appeared as text it was replaced with my chosen name but of course I am not an expert in coding so you can use it of course at your own risk.

View attachment 2047678
View attachment 2047628

So if someone wants to change the original name of MC "Byron" to his own, he can create a file in the notepad or notepad++ and add the following code to it where of course you replace the text "Your_ name" with the name you want in the game and after adding this code save this file as an rpy file and copy it and paste it to the "HighRiseClimb-0.92a-pc\game":

Code:
init python:

def myNameChange(text):
        return renpy.re.sub( r'\b{}\b'.format( MODmcName ), MODwantedName, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = myNameChange

default MODmcName = "Byron"
default MODwantedName = "Your_ name"
And if someone wants he can use the attached file in which he must of course first change the name himself
that is the text "Your_ name" on your chosen one.

P.S.
I created this mod to some extent thanks to the inspiration of my friend micmitja who created very useful for this game "clean gui background" which can be found here.

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017

Updated: 2022-09-30
Game: High-Rise Climb
Creator: smokeydots - - F95
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.92a
Game Version: 0.92a

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

- Unlock All Videos
- Money, Income, Talent , Hygiene Cheat
- All Characters Relationship, lust , fear and other cheat
- Some Characters best Scene Label added
- Quick Menu enable disable
- Max Physical Stats, Level and Xp
- Max Research Stats, Level and Xp
- Max Work Stats, Level and Xp
- For More Watch Images

Download:

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android With My Mod :

View attachment 1291562 View attachment 1291563 View attachment 1291564 View attachment 1291565
Thank you for updating this! Brandy, with some of the new money requirements ($20M) is there any way you could update it for increments of more than $1000?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
does this work with new version?
I'd prefer to wait until BrandyYT has updated his mod but like SOL said above, you could try it to find out...
However, with other games & outdated mods I have tried, they usually only work up to the point of the previous update anyway.

You could certainly try it but dont be surprised if you dont see anything from the new update.

Last edited: