ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
You can still progress even with "coming soon" content. did you follow the walkthrough or check your abilities tree for certain events to happen?
Well I ended up going through to Grace's and Izumi's houses on separate save files, getting Bailey sex scenes, going to the boss's boat, starting the Bella opportunities, etc... But the girlfriend still always gets drunk every night and her opportunity still says to confront her about it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
When do I need to promote Grace or Izumi?
The missing content warning comes when I talk to Jack so I am not sure if I have missed

when going shopping with angela and olivia, is there a point where you can have some fun with olivia in the changing room if the her lust is high? or there is no such a scene
After you've reached level 3, Jack will talk to you and give you an office of your own. He will then make you director of your former office. Then you get to promote who it is you like.

If it's missing content warning, try to reinstall. Or did you use cheat to advance your level directly to 5?(Don't do this btw)

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
I'm taking izumi route and want to see the grace non promoted route ( new. So far i can't trigger the bedroom sex with grace at tuesday / wednesday ( ben at bathroom) even though the bj and the bathroom sex are triggered already . any help ?

king_gaina

Dec 2, 2018
I find some bugs ingame:
- Bought Pontiac: All cars except pontiac.
- I'm taking the Grace non promoted route, go to her house in Saturday, put on suit, pick the lock, then leave and go back her house, then we can have all Grace promoted route's H-scenes in Saturday.
Ps: Sorry for my english.

king_gaina

Dec 2, 2018
I'm taking izumi route and want to see the grace non promoted route ( new. So far i can't trigger the bedroom sex with grace at tuesday / wednesday ( ben at bathroom) even though the bj and the bathroom sex are triggered already . any help ?
- Met ben in reception on tuesday at 5'oclock, then go Grace's house at 6'oclock.
- Talk with Ben in kitchen.
- Talk with Grace in livingroom.
- Talk with Grace in bathroom at 9'oclock, threaten her, have sex.
- Talk with Grace in bedroom at 10'oclock, have sex.
- After have sex, choose Yes - sleep to morning, choose No - have BJ

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The moment I found out Layla was a bitch
Me: Ok..maybe there were events in her life that turned her that way...maybe she was a nc person before..that's alright

The moment I found out she was a gold-digger
Layla: Hi!
Me: Nahh bitch:cool::coffee:

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
After you've reached level 3, Jack will talk to you and give you an office of your own. He will then make you director of your former office. Then you get to promote who it is you like.

If it's missing content warning, try to reinstall. Or did you use cheat to advance your level directly to 5?(Don't do this btw)
Yes but at what point do I promote one of them? Does the missing content warning go away if I have seen everything?
Did you get that warning?
Sorry for the many questions but I really don't want to miss any scenes
Thanks

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
you have to wait till the new version after that new quest are not fully implemented yet. that is why it never continues after that.
but it doesn't say coming soon or anything that indicates that we have finished the current version content like the other opportunities.
I talked to her in the living room at night when she was sleeping at the couch and she said she's not good in anything; is that the only thing?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes