• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
Download both parts, highlight both, right-click while both are still selected, and unzip with whatever unpacking tool you use. They should then unzip into a single folder/file.
I'm using 9 zip, when I select both parts and extract to a folder I get an error stating "multi-volume RAR archive is incomplete". Any thoughts? I've downloaded both parts twice using mega. I've tried extracting both together and each by itself and I get the same error.

Feb 15, 2019
I'm using 9 zip, when I select both parts and extract to a folder I get an error stating "multi-volume RAR archive is incomplete". Any thoughts? I've downloaded both parts twice using mega. I've tried extracting both together and each by itself and I get the same error.
Hmm have you tried using a different unzipping tool? I use The Unarchiver and have never had any problems.

RrawClay

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2020
Can anyone actually read the text in this game? Maybe I'm not doing something right, but this black text on a black background with black in the renders too... is not working for me. I cant read half of the game. Is there a way to change this or does this poor choice by the dev just stop me from understanding the story? Just trying to piece together what could have been said.

EDIT: Now the text is white. LMFAO I have no idea what changed. I used UnRen to see if I could make a change and I opened the text folder... closed it and now I have white text? Maybe it was a bug? Maybe I just did something stupid...? Still not sure, but it works fine now and I can read clearly. *Facepalm*

Last edited:

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
Hmm have you tried using a different unzipping tool? I use The Unarchiver and have never had any problems.
Did you download via Mega? Also, I'll try the unarchiver app.

And just so I look completely useless, in the unarchiver do you just choose open and select the two downloaded .rar folders?

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019
Did you download via Mega? Also, I'll try the unarchiver app.

And just so I look completely useless, in the unarchiver do you just choose open and select the two downloaded .rar folders?
Yep, I downloaded via Mega. So what I always do is just highlight both files, right click with both files still selected, then choose to decompress with Unarchiver. I don't actually open the unzipping tool and drag the files in.

Oh thank god.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes