Whym3h

Sep 15, 2018
talked to bailey tons of times and most she talks about not finding work. talked to bailey on monday morning (before shower) same chat as before and same thing on jack nothing under opportunities (besides back).

Watch tv after your promotion. Bailey will sit in front of you in her undies.

Reactions: gregers

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Bought the lambo but never see it in the actual garage nor do I get the scene with Bella in the garage?
Lambo should be in the garage the next day after buying it. Next morning go to garage and select Lambo and leave for work to trigger Bella scene

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Watch tv after your promotion. Bailey will sit in front of you in her undies.
well that triggered it.

now i want ferrari i bought to garage. got money to buy lambo but that'd drop income quite heavily.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
everything else is done except sex with bailey so how to unlock it? caught her swimming on weekday not weekend day and won but no, rel and lust are maxed.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
everything else is done except sex with bailey so how to unlock it? caught her swimming on weekday not weekend day and won but no, rel and lust are maxed.
Meet in her bedroom after work, meet her in the bathroom in the evening too

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, settle down. I know it's not Christmas yet but Smokey came right in time with gifts for all of us.
Enjoy and don't forget to thanks Smokey for his hard work!

What's Next

It's a been a long time since I've released something and this patch isn't exactly large I know. I've been just so burnt out I couldn't bring myself to actually work on HRC.
But after the extended break, I think I'm ready to start working on it again. But this time no crazy promises and with more realistic release times.
I've had a lot of time to think about it and I'm going to be releasing one more mini patch (0.82) before 0.9. It's only to tie together both the Grace path and the Izumi patch into 1 so people don't have to go between saves while also having some different conversations and 1 or 2 different scenes for the chosen path.
I've already begun the production on this patch, so far about 60 renders, but it's mostly going to be a coding job. I'm hoping to release this next month, but I'm going to be careful and limit myself to working on it only a couple hours a day and do a bit more on the weekends.
It's been a while, but Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a good holiday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Once I downloaded this game, started playing and I see that it is very extensive.
For games like this, I like to have WT, step by step what to do. Is there any WT like this?
I don't want to miss any content with a woman.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im curious to know why part 1 and part 2 zips?this is giving me a an early 90s flash back when people use to chop up pirated movies into 3 or 4 sections and be 700mb each part of the reason was because of dial up connections AND another reason
was because dvd burners wernt around YET....so back then although annoying as it was at least ya had some understanding
NOW many years later i see your game in 2 different parts and cant help wondering why NOT 1 zip why 2?
doesnt make sense BUT maybe you have a logical answer so id like to know just for piece of mind thanks

Cupcakeeee

Nov 1, 2019
Download stated Win/Linux (v0.8b) but title is v0.8.1a and the download files are v0.8a... Confusing af.

Edit: New link was provided in OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
Am I the only one experiencing glitches in the update? The game shows weird mosaic like poor TV signal and gets frozen after several actions...

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
suppose to be this
High-Rise Climb [v0.8.1a]

but the rar flies are HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc.part1 and part2 .
not even close to v0.8.1a
so does that mean i have to download the whole game and the update as well,

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Yep ... I mean ... its not about the ~15min DL time, but I cant see a reason for that file size in this game.
Yeah I can definitely feel that.
I just moved out from my previous flat which had optical fibre so 9gig was 20min top, to my new flat which has only ADSL and where 3gig is already 45min.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes