str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so my new condo or what ever every time i try to use computer for anything its got erros on all options (invest,etc)
i assume your aware of problems but ill post anyways just incase
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
If memory serves, you ask her on a date at the office and one selection is her house for a banging.
Sure but that's the same old date bang that's been in the game for months. The changelog says you can hang out at her place like it's a new feature.

mursu

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone help? When Bella wants me to buy some C at the club something happened and i messed up. Now she is not there anymore. Is there some console command or something to get past that give C to bella part of that quest?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I dunno if it's been reported yet but if you try and use the x-ray glasses on izumi it triggers her response to the ajay gym answer then gives you naked izumi-
and also if you are in the bar with bella and that guy if you click "leave" after you buy the stuff at the club it somehow transports you to Alice and MC dancing and having a date
I am also stuck on promotion 3- i am at work level 6 but have not gotten promotion 4

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
how do ya get the dildo?dont see it any options or the store
If you're talking about Bella just invite her to your office several times make her twerk and spank her few times she will leave a dildo in your desk

Reactions: str8up

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Can someone help? When Bella wants me to buy some C at the club something happened and i messed up. Now she is not there anymore. Is there some console command or something to get past that give C to bella part of that quest?
and also if you are in the bar with bella and that guy if you click "leave" after you buy the stuff at the club it somehow transports you to Alice and MC dancing and having a date
If this is the mission where you and Bella are "wooing" Carter into a contract, when they ask if you know where to get C, reply that you DON'T know. Had this same issue: game seems to think that you've already been to club with Alice if you say "yes", but I hadn't, so it started playing the Alice event.

I dunno if it's been reported yet but if you try and use the x-ray glasses on izumi it triggers her response to the ajay gym answer then gives you naked izumi-
For me, if I activate x-ray glasses on any of the woman sans Bella in the office, they will stay active until leaving the office, or shutting them off. This "feature" should allow you to view Izumi in her glory in you have it active before you go to her, and she'll respond to the Ajay gym prompt while sitting there "naked".

I am also stuck on promotion 3- i am at work level 6 but have not gotten promotion 4
Not sure on this one, I've gotten stuck a few times. 1) promote Izumi/Grace, 2) get guestroom/Bailey moved in, 3) get Bailey hired (after talking to her in morning and 1800, watch TV at 2300; thereare 1800-ish events at pool that I'm not sure are related).

I'm not sure about #2 I just know that after the team's CoVID response begins, I got stuck trying to hire Bailey. I'm not sure what triggered CoVID events though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can I get opportunity to hire Baily? I got max level of work. Somebody help, please?
ig mc has been promoted and he has chosen 1 co-worker to get his old job then he needs to talk jack about getting secretary.

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Anyone else getting an issue where the game restarts to chapter 1 after viewing the opportunities tab? As soon as I exit that menu, the game starts chapter 1 intro...

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
A small question for people who played this game more than me:

Thank You in advance :)

I promoted Izumi. I based that decision on the results of Therapy / hypnotising them / asking about their fears and desires, etc. Grace' relationship pts sunk like a ship but you're able to build it all back and fuck like rabbits so it was all good in the end. I have no idea what happens if you promote Grace.

Reactions: Barabash
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes