jimhunger

Feb 27, 2021
Does anyone have all the patch files necessary to update 0.92 to the latest version? Only the latest small patch seems to be in the download section.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when does he start his private buisness ?
i have all talents, bought the house and the garage, and manufactered all that i can..?
when he gets promotion and own office he can spend 2+ hrs on doing own investments

tried this out before im not sure if it is good or not but still will be playing it . btw do you have to have the patch since their is no incest ?
no incest, mc is married to angela, bailey is a's sister and rest women are co-workers or random meets.

Reactions: Lazerpunk123

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
overall not that good update, bit to do (6 hrs gametime wasted many times and after those hrs getting morale back is task itself), bugs (clicking angela's opportunities in phone throws renpy error), some new sex (f.e. new 3some). forgot to mention that buying drugs at nightclub isn't possible anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koneko12

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
I remember the game was already marked with the "abandoned" tag before? ? ? ? Am I remembering wrong? But the game is fun.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember the game was already marked with the "abandoned" tag before? ? ? ? Am I remembering wrong? But the game is fun.
yes it was and has been before too, each time dev published update some time after tag.

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
yes it was and has been before too, each time dev published update some time after tag.
It's shocking! So what updates did the developer bring us this time? After several years of game updates? ? ? ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's shocking! So what updates did the developer bring us this time? After several years of game updates? ? ? ?
creating ai, 1 ending (3some), 1 new 3some, looooooooooooooots of grinding to get that ai to work, bugs.

Sep 24, 2020
Please help me
Quest jack ( boss )
Ok I should be Safe now from Jack's prying eyes ( not complete)
And quest Izumi
I told jack that I decided to tell Grant what happened. I have a feeling he was really angry but he held it back, At least Izumi feels I did the night thing ( quest Concluded)

Thanks.

MrDavids

May 27, 2018
This game really isn't playable without walkthroughs. I know that beggars can't be choosers, but locking access to the Walkthroughs behind the $10+ tier is a little extreme. $5 I might have considered paying, but $10 is too much.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
At the nightclub with the potential client

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Bella_Carter_Restaurant.rpy line 536 has "dissolve" when it should be "Dissolve".

Change this with Notepad++ or use the below file. (Right click, Save Link As... add ".rpy" at the end, move to your "HighRiseClimb-0.93.1b-pc\game" folder) overwrite when asked

Reactions: D Dave
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes