VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What happened exactly ?
Dev got the shits because their games weren't getting instant fame so they would get scrapped. A new game would be made shortly after, staff caught on. They kept pulling that same shit across different accounts. Dev has since fucked off.

Reactions: Centar and Kilo657

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
What happened exactly ?
He made good lesbian games on Ren'Py and, for no reason, started using a lot of futanari and switched to RPGmaker. So, it lost the fan base it had and didn't get others.
If he had kept to what he knew how to do well, he was still there today.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
cheat code for what? you can use unren to enable dev console to get the names of all the variables, then use the console to change the values. or, if you mean an actual code it is going to be in the source code, so it should be easy to find if I knew exactly what you were wanting.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do you patch the beastliality on android? Is it even possible?
Doesn't really matter as there is bugger all content with it and the game is dead. and i think half the people on site will agree with me when i say i hope the dev is too.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Every time this game gets thread updates, I get sad.
Forever remain sad, from what i have heard, dev was a dick who made multiple patreon accounts when their games didn't get instant success to hide what they were doing, they got called out multiple times and haven't shown their face in a while.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Every time this game gets thread updates, I get sad.
Dev won't ever come back.

He got caught with multiple accounts launching multiple games and, apart from 2, abandoning them when they didn't bring in the support he demanded.

He basically got laughed off the site, deleted his Patreon and was never seen again.

Even if he did manage to reappear he would never make the support he wants, people had enough of his shit when he was going.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes