Lednacek

May 26, 2017
cant progress most of the active quests. mother just wont load the rest of the page when she works out in the living room. neighbour yard work page wont load at all. sisters quest wont trigger. This needs a lot of bugfixing.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1687631598373.png
Just a few files that have a wrong name or location. This batch all lacked the - between Mae and Cozinha.
Also, all gym pics for mia are programmed wrong, as the HTML looks for them in the travella folder.

Sep 22, 2022
Hi, what am I doing wrong ? I lowered my mother 's morale to 70 and I can 't hypnotize her ( The hero says I don 't think I should do it . )

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Hi, what am I doing wrong ? I lowered my mother 's morale to 70 and I can 't hypnotize her ( The hero says I don 't think I should do it . )
It's tied to another quest chain waaaaaaay down the line. There is no indication of this at the time, of course. So you're just left confused and lost.

Continue on with the quest chains of your male friends, and the quests that spin off from them. Eventually you'll end up looking for some legendary Sex Book, which in turn results in you hooking back up with the masseuse at the country club, which eventually lets you relax mom enough to hypnotize her.

....after which you're immediately informed you've hit the end of her content. Wheeeeeee.

jaycele

Jan 27, 2018
after Alli(younger sister) meeting with Ronald she i cant find her anymore and her mission is missing on my phone

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.0.9fix bug

1) Sarah Tavella when you talk with her in her room for example Saturday 12:11
Error: the passage "Casa Srta.Travella" does not exist

2) No option to talk to Kimmy for example dinner, no pic and no option complete blank

3) Brandi I shouldn’t think of her like that, because she’s my [object Object],Relacao, but that’s dirty.

4) Brandi Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <p> (after payed the masseuse 200$)

5) Images don`t load (b is there that change nothing about that he don`t find the pic)
a) carro-estacionado.jpg
b) camera-fotografica

6) Events that don`t go further after a time
a) Melanie - work further - complete blank
b) Papparouzi house - piano lesson - complete blank - it go further when you solved 7 !!!
c) Alli - go to living room between 18-19 - no event trigger
d) Lisa - after waiting a few days I get the Quest before "Go to Lisa Corpora while she is at her house between 18:00 and 21:30" - no event trigger - it go further when you have given Amanda the rings !!!
e) Cherry - massage - Sunday 16 - second movie stops at 0:13 (0:14 have the movie) - bug
f) Erin - Go to the Massage Institute at the Country Club between 13:00 and 17:00 - no event trigger

7) Phone hint don`t get a update - you meet Sarah in the park and you get the info that you should meet her in the country club massage institut. - After a time you don`t remember it so it would be nice when all time the phone hint get a update when you trigger a step forward. Wednesday - 16

8) Brandi -cooking - all movies don`t work
You see your Mom cooking, wearing her new beautiful outfit.

9) Money Problems - you lose all day money (20$) and you get only little money for work

10) Angela at her home - Error: the passage "Conversa-Angie-Casa-Byers" does not exist

11) Mariah when you try to talk in the country club - Error: <<switch>>: no cases specified

12) Phone hint get no update that you should meet Lisa at the country club - meet there 2xtimes after that I get a new phone hint

Last edited:
Reactions: laegwyn
Sep 22, 2022
It's tied to another quest chain waaaaaaay down the line. There is no indication of this at the time, of course. So you're just left confused and lost.

Continue on with the quest chains of your male friends, and the quests that spin off from them. Eventually you'll end up looking for some legendary Sex Book, which in turn results in you hooking back up with the masseuse at the country club, which eventually lets you relax mom enough to hypnotize her.

....after which you're immediately informed you've hit the end of her content. Wheeeeeee.
Hi, I passed the quests of Adam and Kevin 's men. ( And I 've already had sex with a masseuse for $ 200 )

beryn

May 8, 2017
Stuck early on, quest says:
-Go to the Refectory at recess sit with your friends.
But the quest doesn't update when doing that.

- Go to Cherry at the gym on Monday, Wednesday or Friday at 15:00
She isn't there.

- Go to the Rich Neighborhood between 13:00 and 17:30
You can't do anything there.

-Help your Physics teacher Fagner to workout
Game states no way to do this.

Also, what are you supposed to do in the evenings, everything is closed and there is nothing to do at home.
Anothier thing, how are you supposed to advance time, time jumps when going from place to place, is that the only way when there is nothing to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tutuooo

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1438338

Overview:
You are a third year of high school with few friends, and without much hope of life and soon after being humiliated by your chemistry teacher and getting punishment on Saturday you have an "accidental" meeting with the school janitor everything changes now you have a chance to: finish high school more easily, show your teacher you are not a loser, give a lesson with high school bully, conquer the heart of the girl you love and restore your reputation in high school.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-23
Release Date: 2023-06-14
Developer: WWard -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is an .

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
a game where MC have superpower/magic power, and for some reason is not using them, but instead it plays out like a regular slice of life... ?

Reactions: Tutuooo
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes