Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I seem to be losing $20 a day, making it impossible to earn enough for the date and massage lessons… is this a bug or is there a way to earn more money than the gardening and supermarket?

Reactions: Ozzy763

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
hi,
anyone got the cheat code? the sugarcube cheat doesnt work for some reason
I got the Sugarcube to work; Jogador is your player stats. Then codigo (code) and CodigoAtivado (Activated Code) the 5 options under both of those are then typed to true, I got Time Control to work- IDK which of the five activated it or what the other four are activating. Hope this helps y'all.

Last edited:
Reactions: unr3ally

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
how to learn massage from erin ?
Keep progressing in the story and eventually you will have a quest where you need to pay her 200 and she will teach. Sorry, cannot remember who to progress with specifically

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Keep progressing in the story and eventually you will have a quest where you need to pay her 200 and she will teach. Sorry, cannot remember who to progress with specifically
It's the main quest line, so your friend that lives on in the same map area (Cooper?)

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Can’t seem to start the date with Amanda… says get ready in room at 19-20 but have no option to do anything when go there

dustsfgsfg

Dec 5, 2017
the game add people but no sex what the point. they have people with 100 of vid but u can be bother to put more sex in a sex game get out of here

Reactions: JayX
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes