Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Are there any sex yet cause I've been playing for five days now and all I get is just talking and nothing else.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
No sense to ask or claim OLD SAVE -its not working in this game.
Each update = new game permanent.

Developer, i am started new game. Version 0.9
Will try again play in your game again and i will be post here mistakes and bugs.
my old bugs that i am reported for you you are not fixed, as i understood. Its sad.

Right now, i saw this ones "little mistakes" -can you change it and translate into english plz :)

Somewhere you did mistake and Miss Cooper have cut name from first time you are see her.
i am not change her name - it was default.

I searched the younger sister's room. I found her phone and copied her photos. But if you open the gallery, there is her profile, but the pictures inside it are from another sister.

the part of code here on this event
+ Penny calles - "undefined" later in dialogues but Me know her.

------------
I understood why this error with the name Penny came out - because it was only a day later at school that my friend Adam said that Penny was in love with me. And in this dialog, it was possible to change her name. I.e. before that, the game did not know what Penny's name was now and whether I would change it.
It is necessary to make the choice of the name earlier and then this error will not be.

And next one quest with "code name"

Another one code name

wrong name here

not brother = sister

and wrong word - subscribe - i think you mean something else here. Another word or sense?

----------------
and I think that this event should be launched when the younger sister is less moral and her passion will be high for the main character (20-25, for example), otherwise it is somehow unusual to see such scenes immediately on the first or second day of the game.

Or you can split this scene into 2 parts.
The first part should be shown with her passion 15-20, the second with her passion above 20 +, etc., gradually increasing the degree of intimacy in these scenes.

Wrong person said that
last words on las string must be the same color as i picked upper.
its a black text of "something doing" not older sister words

no exit button
i am going into travella house at 6.30+ of morinig
spoke with her 1 time (first string) - she went away - and i am stuck in her house

the same mistake in day time in her house

one portraite too small here

The idea for you.
When you are having breakfast, lunch or dinner - it will be good that Player will have +1 for relationship between all (or random +1 point for one of family girl)

and the same request with a neighbor. When you help her in the garden - in addition to +20 dollars, so that the +1 ratio is added. It would be logical.

not brother = sister
all this event have "brother" word = 4 next pages too (if you are will spy on her)

here i see her portrait.
if i will go inside - she was disspeare.
need or remove her portraite here , or add here inside the massage room

not brother = sister
+ code name

the same
if i will go inside - she was disspeare.
need or remove her portraite here , or add here inside the massage room

if i will play in basketbool in Contry Club
broken picture
+ no time passed
i can click here eternity - time will be the same.

and the same if i will try to play in tennis
broken picture
+ no time passed
i can click here eternity - time will be the same.

doing swim and we have the broken picture too

sit facing the pool have broken image too

my personal ask
can this button will be return you in the park while are you doing "night walk" and will be not go into Downtown
it will be easy to stay in Night Park and continue to train bravery without returning clicks from Downtown to Park again

another bug

click on older sister -it will be dead end without exit button

need to add one mini portraite here of missing girl
because outside 2 mini portraite, inside 3 girls

in mini portraite 2 girls - inside only one
need to add Cherry inside Yoda room

need to add one more girl inside
because outside 2 mini portraits - inside ony one girl have been present

need to add one more girl inside
because outside 3 mini portraits - inside ony two girls have been present

on mini map =two of them
inside only one sister
need to add inside or remove from mini map one sister

she still dont have her name

she have small icon here

here her mini image is too big

found a good bug how to raise fitness without money and gym and i can do it non-stop
i can just sit here - doing click-by-click on Swim button and noone will "go away" me from here :)
need to add here the rule after XX time - the Club are close so go away
like you are did on menu - if i am click in Leave button

new one cycling not ending quest? or its a bug?
you can go out from this room - return and this quest will fire up again, and again, and again..
and on next day..
on next week..

i dont have any massage skill and not work here
i dont know how to do massage :)
but..
I can go in and doing some massage things..
looking not logical :)

i think need to split those 2 videos on 2 different scenes because both have sound + it overwelming on each other

and another one.
need to split those 2 videos on 2 different scenes because will be better if will open new screen with 1 video per scene ( Screenshot_10.png )

and again..
i can go in and do massage without any skills. my skill is only bravery? :)
but how i do know what to do with my hands on the body of this girls?
need to check on my massage skill too.

and needt to stlit next scene from this event too. ( Screenshot_12.png )

part of the code

Last edited:
Reactions: Pringlesrock

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I infer from WWard's profile that this board is not a place that is visited often.
If anyone here is signed up for the other sites, please notify WWard about Dimka2010's feedback posted here.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
some moderator thought that I was stuffing myself with posts or doing nonsense and decided to combine all my posts here into one - making a mess. I don't think half of what I wrote will be fixed now.
In general, we will say thank you unknown moderator for this work.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
some moderator thought that I was stuffing myself with posts or doing nonsense and decided to combine all my posts here into one - making a mess. I don't think half of what I wrote will be fixed now.
In general, we will say thank you unknown moderator for this work.
You might want to join the developer's Discord and post all of your bug finds there. They might not be seen here anyway.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
the developer dont have discrod.
the developer look here one-two times after release.
and he answered me in PM half year ago.

i thought it will repeats, but.. right now.. even me dont understand in that "commune" post upper what i am wanted to change or fix..
so.. i put my hands down and wish this good game better lay in ground with 108 millions mistakes and bugs that will be not fix never.

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
For money, use SugarCube.State.active.variables.Jogador.Dinheiro.valueOf = 5000 in console. change the amount to any you want. You won't see it apply until you click into another action.

May 8, 2020
the developer dont have discrod.
the developer look here one-two times after release.
and he answered me in PM half year ago.

i thought it will repeats, but.. right now.. even me dont understand in that "commune" post upper what i am wanted to change or fix..
so.. i put my hands down and wish this good game better lay in ground with 108 millions mistakes and bugs that will be not fix never.
Can you send your last save file ?

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
there is a neighbor. you go to her to get 20 bucks an hour. Then she begins to gradually expose herself, looking at you. And somewhere in this event, I caught a bug when the page is stupidly empty and the back button does not work. Thats all. After that I deleted the game.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
there is a neighbor. you go to her to get 20 bucks an hour. Then she begins to gradually expose herself, looking at you. And somewhere in this event, I caught a bug when the page is stupidly empty and the back button does not work. Thats all. After that I deleted the game.
Yeah, it's really too bad so much of this game doesn't work properly, especially since many of the same bugs are present still. There's a bug with the horny calculation that can give a NaN (not a number) result that's been in the game since first release. And even forcing completion and activating the 'next' quest in the neighbor line, most of the following quests are also bugged because they never have the required 'Work in the Garden' button available.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes