Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
logical bug - you are helping your Mom while she is going inside house in lingerie.
but in pictures - she still in casual cloathers.
need to add here the lingerie foto too.

Reactions: WWard

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Situation - for abusing relationships progress.
you came into house at 20-21.00 and start to do relationships - speak, speak, speak.
time will be 23.00... 00.00.. 01.00 and etc - girls and women not throw you away. It work in many houses.

need to add script - if your relationships less than XX = trow away from house in the street window.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
its a good tip, but it is not explain what to do :)
it was - need 40 desire and 40 passion to trigger it.. but .. - where? when? how? it will trigger - nobody knows.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
the idea for you.
to do in the kitchen - when Player do - "eat dinner\breakfast" randomly to add (from -1 to +3) some friendship points between Player and his family.
it will be logical. And help Player to grind points with family too.
Sometimes family at the table - friendly, sometimes angry.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
I am stoped to play because dont know how and where i can raise up my massage skill (Erin? When? How?) and without this massage skills + broken Amanda quests (i wrote upper about it) -the game not progressing for me.
will be wait fixes on all that bugs

May 8, 2020
I am stoped to play because dont know how and where i can raise up my massage skill (Erin? When? How?) and without this massage skills + broken Amanda quests (i wrote upper about it) -the game not progressing for me.
will be wait fixes on all that bugs
Yeah ! Erin quest killing me too! How and where….

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I really like the game but I am stuck in what seems to be a loop in so many places and I can't tell if they are bugs or just waiting for update:

1. Is there a quick way to reduce the morality of the stepmom? Seems pretty easy to do with one of the sisters but I can't seem to figure out how to do it here.
2. Is there a point where the Piano Lessons get the next level? I have been doing these lessons for at least 3 weeks and just seeing the same videos over and over. Maybe it is something with her morality that I have to figure how to reduce. Or there is an intelligence level I need
3. I can't stop getting stuck on the whole Lisa Ann picture and massage part. I get the picture every single Monday. I have done massages with her although I can only get to the simple level. Every Monday I get stuck with having to get the picture from her. Is there something I need to do with the picture?
4. Is there a next level on seeing Sarah (I think that is her) workouts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? It is just the same 3 videos over and over again.

Also stuck on the Ali part but that seems to be code related because I am getting error tag in the phone task list around her

Metrosecurity

Oct 8, 2019
From my own personal observations, the game has a lot of potential, but it needs to be cleaned up a lot. There’s too much time wasted on trying to find someone or trying to work out what to do. I would suggest cleaning that up before adding more content. Also, the game is a little too grindy. Those are just some observations.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
How do you talk to Ronald at reccess? There's no option.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes