Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
So Lost there is no Studio to Download But I need the Studio only thing I saw was doc editor for Unity games I work in HTML
The studio itself is located inside these games. Where you can create content and then use it in your games, what are you going to do.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
The studio itself is located inside these games. Where you can create content and then use it in your games, what are you going to do.
Well First I have a Fantasy short story I wrote awhile back that I was thinking of making into a VN HTML then I was going to finish some of these games that have been abandoned the ones I think were good anyway. After that I should have a decent grasp of the coding so that I can maybe develop some of my own games...

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
whats the cheat code? this shit is grindy asf.

like I have to get the mom's morality down to 70... I'm at 87. And you can only do it once per day. I'm not sitting here going through the shitty time skip system for 17 days straight trynna get her shit all the way done.

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
I'm getting lots of errors saying "State.variables.Conversa undefined".

I'm guessing that's not intended?

helix1122

Oct 15, 2021
Brandi - Lower Morality below 70 to hypnotize her.

Morality is in the 60s but can't hypnotize her, any suggestions?

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
in console do

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM1.MissaoEstatus = "Completa"; SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM2.MissaoEstatus = "Ativa"
And what if I'm playing in a browser and I don't have a console.

ejyzeeppin

Mar 11, 2024
Went all the way, but suck again.

1. Melanie stuck after working in garden. Did the SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM1.MissaoEstatus = "Completa"; SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM2.MissaoEstatus = "Ativa" console fix. Went to house on Friday at 20:00, twice. Played spin the bottle, but husband comes home. Quest stuck on cell phone. Tried SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM2.MissaoEstatus = "Completa"; SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM3.MissaoEstatus = "Ativa" in console which advances quest. Go to house and work in garden, but stuck in a loop after Melanie holding a bottle in hand.

2. Erin: - Go to the Massage Institute at the Country Club between 13:00 and 17:00. Nothing happens on any day or time.

3. Adam: - Complete Second Date with Amanda. I've completed everything with Amanda already, but quest never updates.

Any suggestions?

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Went all the way, but suck again.

1. Melanie stuck after working in garden. Did the SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM1.MissaoEstatus = "Completa"; SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM2.MissaoEstatus = "Ativa" console fix. Went to house on Friday at 20:00, twice. Played spin the bottle, but husband comes home. Quest stuck on cell phone. Tried SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM2.MissaoEstatus = "Completa"; SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM3.MissaoEstatus = "Ativa" in console which advances quest. Go to house and work in garden, but stuck in a loop after Melanie holding a bottle in hand.

2. Erin: - Go to the Massage Institute at the Country Club between 13:00 and 17:00. Nothing happens on any day or time.

3. Adam: - Complete Second Date with Amanda. I've completed everything with Amanda already, but quest never updates.

Any suggestions?
Where did you find the bottle? I don't have it in the bedroom, I couldn't play it and Melanie, I don't have a story on Friday at 20:00.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
downloadfile.gif

Ok....maybe I did something wrong, but after all the fucking grind, lowering the mother's morality, getting the money for the massages, learning the massages and giving the mother a massage, that's all? I mean there isn't a fucking scene between Mc and her? And the same with the sisters, after doing all the grinding and missions there is nothing?

Furthermore, the game is practically a kinetic sandbox, not even a choice, just grind, grind, event, next, next, next, cum, new quest, grind, grind, next event. :KEK:

Reactions: Tutuooo
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes