Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
View attachment 3459284

Ok....maybe I did something wrong, but after all the fucking grind, lowering the mother's morality, getting the money for the massages, learning the massages and giving the mother a massage, that's all? I mean there isn't a fucking scene between Mc and her? And the same with the sisters, after doing all the grinding and missions there is nothing?

Furthermore, the game is practically a kinetic sandbox, not even a choice, just grind, grind, event, next, next, next, cum, new quest, grind, grind, next event. :KEK:
It feels like this is your first time playing such games :)

Although to be honest, there is really a lot of grind in the game, for an honest passage.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
This game has a lot of potential and I like it, but, it takes forever to do anything. You are given a gift to hypnotize anyone, but it is days and days of in game time before you even use it and it is used on your mother and it such a small way. There is way too much grind of going here and going there and going elsewhere that you forget what the game is all about. I even used the cheats and its still so slow and boring. I'm falling asleep clicking and clicking and clicking and just seeing a wall of text. Even if you are using your ability on non-consequential characters, that makes it feel more accomplishing and you are actually doing what the game is all about.

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
Went all the way, but suck again.

1. Melanie stuck after working in garden. Did the SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM1.MissaoEstatus = "Completa"; SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM2.MissaoEstatus = "Ativa" console fix. Went to house on Friday at 20:00, twice. Played spin the bottle, but husband comes home. Quest stuck on cell phone. Tried SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM2.MissaoEstatus = "Completa"; SugarCube.State.variables.VizinhaEsquerdaM3.MissaoEstatus = "Ativa" in console which advances quest. Go to house and work in garden, but stuck in a loop after Melanie holding a bottle in hand.
window.SugarCube.State.variables.game.SexEvent = 1

You have to manually set it up each scene. idk why it doesnt increment. Think its like up to 4?

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
Also when you get to stage 4 and 6? and it wants you to garden again you will need to use "SugarCube.Engine.play("Trabalhar-no-Jardim")"
make sure you set game.SexEvent back to 0 first.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I downloaded the game and looked in the content folder. Let me tell you, its a scam. After about 3.5 years and 50 female characters, you get to have sex with only THREE. I mean WOW its like chasing a mirage.

Reactions: Tutuooo

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Anyone know how to contact dev? it seems that the Lexi gym event and the 4th piano lesson are bugged as all I see is the background? Also don't know how to lower Brandi's morality and think the guide should have explained better as I thought the quest needed her friendship higher and my morality lower but its both for her

Ace_daddy

May 8, 2022
I downloaded the game and looked in the content folder. Let me tell you, its a scam. After about 3.5 years and 50 female characters, you get to have sex with only THREE. I mean WOW its like chasing a mirage.
i gotta tell you, you the goat cause i was about to download the game cause from the changelog it has like 300+ videos, so i gotta give u credit bro

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
i gotta tell you, you the goat cause i was about to download the game cause from the changelog it has like 300+ videos, so i gotta give u credit bro
You should not believe everything that is written. The number of videos added does not indicate how many of them are real content.

Jun 30, 2023
Anyone know how to contact dev? it seems that the Lexi gym event and the 4th piano lesson are bugged as all I see is the background? Also don't know how to lower Brandi's morality and think the guide should have explained better as I thought the quest needed her friendship higher and my morality lower but its both for her
The dev is a scammer. I subscribed, he doesn't give the promised cheat codes and doesn'r reply to private messages

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The dev is a scammer. I subscribed, he doesn't give the promised cheat codes and doesn'r reply to private messages
Have you subscribed to patreon and it ignores you? :ROFLMAO: Here they are the charms of the patron.

But I will give advice in this case, it is better to immediately write to the patron's technical support and indicate that the author uses stolen videos. Since the company is American, he uses most of the videos from American studios, the Inquisition will quickly take care of them.

:whistle: I've already done this a couple of times, I'm relieved to clear patron of such people and enjoy the whining of developers.

Last edited:

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
I fixed some bugs, like Melanie's quest and some others. When I complete current version I'll post new fix. Animal farm, Karen webcam quest and possibly many others still bugged.
Note: meditation fix wil work only if you start the game from beggining

Last edited:

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey,
How can you lower a person's morale or what do you have to do to do this? I haven't found anything in the in-game tips

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
Hey,
How can you lower a person's morale or what do you have to do to do this? I haven't found anything in the in-game tips
If it's about Brandi, your should go to the living room from 17:00 to 18:00, high fitness lowers morale 3 points in one event. For others you should find theit special events.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I fixed some bugs, like Melanie's quest and some others. When I complete current version I'll post new fix. Animal farm, Karen webcam quest and possibly many others still bugged.
Note: meditation fix wil work only if you start the game from beggining
The feeling when players fix mistakes for the developer is a reason for the game developer to think about quitting this case.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes