fikka

Jun 15, 2017
Just curious to know, when does the latest patreon version drop here after the release ?

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
Will the save from 0.0.2 not work with 0.0.3 ? I see a lot of errors (using a 0.0.2 save) when I open the phone to see the Agenda.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Author, if you will read this - take a look on my saves with not shown pictures (or broken scripts )
Can you fix it in next mini update?
Your game have good setting and story, so i decided to help you a little and wrote all of this near:

Bugs:
1) and after 18.00 i still can "get a tan" on the beach :) from 18.00 to 00.00+ even at night time period :)
its a obvious logical bug here - without sun i can get a tan :)

2) when you are in Sports Courts and click on Victoria image here (Victoria is playing tennis with her best friend Melissa.) need to add Melissa portrait too here, because she present here too :)

3) From13.00 time Lexi portrait is present in 2 locations - Park and Gym.
In Gym Melissa not Lexi. So need to change Lexi portrait here on Melissa.

4) In school coridor before Class start (before 7.20) - here on portraits are presents 2 Lexi portraits. Need 1 to remove, i think :)

5) If you are One time found The secret room no need to re-find it every next time :)

6) In Mall in 18.00, 19.00 Presents 2 portraits of Lexi.
But need to place here this band of 3 Doll girls - Melissa, Victoria and Jill

7) Player can get a loop
Click on Phone - Tips - Back to game -Back to Game- back to Game - and etc.
will be transfer from Cell phone menu to Tips and repeat.

8) My save with "sister with open notebook" - click on "Turn off" and you can get a mistake. Need to fix it.

9) The Tip for you - don't do 2-3 sex scenes per 1 page. Because the sound from them is superimposed on one another + when the Player open the page, all videos start immediately. And at the moment of reading, Player sees the 2nd video already in the middle and has to wait or rewind it, and the 3rd is already at the end and you rewind it in the same way. it is better to run 1 video at a time, and the Player will be able to watch each of them immediately from the beginning, and not from the middle, as now.
Example 1 -Sarah bathrome scene - the sound of water going from 2 videos on 1 page. Need to separate this scene on some mini-scenes too.
Example 2 - Penny first kisses page - you are just opened it and immidietly listen too many sounds and 3 video starts to play.
Better to devide them on 4 pages -for each video per page + one page with Penny starting pictures here.
Thats what you did with Penny second "kisses" scenes - ideal. 1 video per page.

10) Second tip - after Player opened new locations of each teacher and more.. Better to place 3 house per line, because there are 2 locations in a line - they stretch the page down a lot and you have to turn the mouse wheel a lot on small monitors or screen resolutions. And 3 locations in a line - you can fit more locations on the Player's screen

11) Need the button to skip the time near timer -because alternative is - sit on square, swim with buggy picture and etc.

12) When Cherry, Lisa, Phoenix and Diana ( she do it twice! about her reading club) gave you their quests - need to place the nodes about it in Phone
And if this is more further on plot - need to add node - this opportunity will open little further (because right now- i try to do second date with Carol -this quests are close for me)

13) You need to check all videos like in Erin massage scene (while she teach Player first time for 200$) -because some of them video format and Player can set pause or change timer and play any time on repeating - some of them gif format and Player cannot control this gif-video.

14) you still need the option to "jerk off" in the bathroom or in your room with future events when you are caught doing this or spying on you. What for? Horny is gaining very quickly, and there is nowhere to "blow off steam". I feel sorry for the Main Character :)

15) taking a bath and "looking for something" on Kitchen dont skip time.

16) When after second time of meet Carol in Library when you are invited her on date after that speech - need to add this quest node in Cell Phone too.
About where and in which time.
And need to place her portrait on map on that location if this quest is active -because i spent a lot of time trying to find her
" I have to plan this date! I have to find out what she likes! " -and after that phrase no obvious clue what i must to do next.
on 20.30 in Saturday - she is out on map . On 21.30 she sit in bar and nothing talk about with her.

17) and if here is present the opportunity to repeat teaching of massage for 200$ -need to add this in quests node too, before all quests in this line will be done.

PS:
In general, I finished the game - how to run quests with a sister who asks for protection from a bully - I still did not understand, because it is impossible to talk to a bully in any way.
I also didn't understand how to see naked sisters in the bathroom or in the pool. There is this in the game files, in fact it is not possible to run it.
you can't help the professor in the gym - so maybe some quest broke down.
So...I will wait for the fixes of the pile of bugs that I described above - the game is good, but in the current version it is too raw and buggy.

Last edited:

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
Isso é muito chato. Não me lembro de ter esse problema com outros jogos html:incerto:
BTW, alguém sabe o nome original deste jogo? Parece muito uma porta inglesa de um idioma diferente.
[/CITAR]
este é o primeiro jogo dele, e ele é brasileiro e o inglês não é uma língua tão fácil para nós brasileiros por isso há erros de ortografia

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Hello, I'm stuck with this quest. I've been trying to go to his room for hours from 9pm to 11pm but he always tells me the same thing, which is that I have to talk to the school bully. I tried to talk to him with no success. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
All stucked here.
All of us will be wait new version with fix on it.

Need to speak with Bully in school, but the speach not "fire" and progress will stop for everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

Gosta777

Sep 26, 2018
What are the cheat codes?

EDIT: I found the cheat codes in the html, or at least some of them. Problem is when I enter them in the game text in Portugese comes up, so I don't know what any of it means, and my stats seem to change randomly when I enter them.
Where do you find the cheat codes?

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
Quais são os códigos de trapaça?

EDIT: Encontrei os códigos de trapaça no html, ou pelo menos alguns deles. O problema é que quando eu os insiro no jogo aparece o texto em português, então não sei o que isso significa, e minhas estatísticas parecem mudar aleatoriamente quando eu as insiro.
[/CITAR]IF YOU WANT I CAN TRANSLATE FOR YOU, I AM BRAZILIAN

WWard

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2020
Author, if you will read this - take a look on my saves with not shown pictures (or broken scripts )
Can you fix it in next mini update?
Your game have good setting and story, so i decided to help you a little and wrote all of this near:

Bugs:
1) and after 18.00 i still can "get a tan" on the beach :) from 18.00 to 00.00+ even at night time period :)
its a obvious logical bug here - without sun i can get a tan :)

2) when you are in Sports Courts and click on Victoria image here (Victoria is playing tennis with her best friend Melissa.) need to add Melissa portrait too here, because she present here too :)

3) From13.00 time Lexi portrait is present in 2 locations - Park and Gym.
In Gym Melissa not Lexi. So need to change Lexi portrait here on Melissa.

4) In school coridor before Class start (before 7.20) - here on portraits are presents 2 Lexi portraits. Need 1 to remove, i think :)

5) If you are One time found The secret room no need to re-find it every next time :)

6) In Mall in 18.00, 19.00 Presents 2 portraits of Lexi.
But need to place here this band of 3 Doll girls - Melissa, Victoria and Jill

7) Player can get a loop
Click on Phone - Tips - Back to game -Back to Game- back to Game - and etc.
will be transfer from Cell phone menu to Tips and repeat.

8) My save with "sister with open notebook" - click on "Turn off" and you can get a mistake. Need to fix it.

9) The Tip for you - don't do 2-3 sex scenes per 1 page. Because the sound from them is superimposed on one another + when the Player open the page, all videos start immediately. And at the moment of reading, Player sees the 2nd video already in the middle and has to wait or rewind it, and the 3rd is already at the end and you rewind it in the same way. it is better to run 1 video at a time, and the Player will be able to watch each of them immediately from the beginning, and not from the middle, as now.
Example 1 -Sarah bathrome scene - the sound of water going from 2 videos on 1 page. Need to separate this scene on some mini-scenes too.
Example 2 - Penny first kisses page - you are just opened it and immidietly listen too many sounds and 3 video starts to play.
Better to devide them on 4 pages -for each video per page + one page with Penny starting pictures here.
Thats what you did with Penny second "kisses" scenes - ideal. 1 video per page.

10) Second tip - after Player opened new locations of each teacher and more.. Better to place 3 house per line, because there are 2 locations in a line - they stretch the page down a lot and you have to turn the mouse wheel a lot on small monitors or screen resolutions. And 3 locations in a line - you can fit more locations on the Player's screen

11) Need the button to skip the time near timer -because alternative is - sit on square, swim with buggy picture and etc.

12) When Cherry, Lisa, Phoenix and Diana ( she do it twice! about her reading club) gave you their quests - need to place the nodes about it in Phone
And if this is more further on plot - need to add node - this opportunity will open little further (because right now- i try to do second date with Carol -this quests are close for me)

13) You need to check all videos like in Erin massage scene (while she teach Player first time for 200$) -because some of them video format and Player can set pause or change timer and play any time on repeating - some of them gif format and Player cannot control this gif-video.

14) you still need the option to "jerk off" in the bathroom or in your room with future events when you are caught doing this or spying on you. What for? Horny is gaining very quickly, and there is nowhere to "blow off steam". I feel sorry for the Main Character :)

15) taking a bath and "looking for something" on Kitchen dont skip time.

16) When after second time of meet Carol in Library when you are invited her on date after that speech - need to add this quest node in Cell Phone too.
About where and in which time.
And need to place her portrait on map on that location if this quest is active -because i spent a lot of time trying to find her
" I have to plan this date! I have to find out what she likes! " -and after that phrase no obvious clue what i must to do next.
on 20.30 in Saturday - she is out on map . On 21.30 she sit in bar and nothing talk about with her.

17) and if here is present the opportunity to repeat teaching of massage for 200$ -need to add this in quests node too, before all quests in this line will be done.

PS:
In general, I finished the game - how to run quests with a sister who asks for protection from a bully - I still did not understand, because it is impossible to talk to a bully in any way.
I also didn't understand how to see naked sisters in the bathroom or in the pool. There is this in the game files, in fact it is not possible to run it.
you can't help the professor in the gym - so maybe some quest broke down.
So...I will wait for the fixes of the pile of bugs that I described above - the game is good, but in the current version it is too raw and buggy.
Thanks man, I will solve all this for the next update!

WWard

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2020
Hello, I'm stuck with this quest. I've been trying to go to his room for hours from 9pm to 11pm but he always tells me the same thing, which is that I have to talk to the school bully. I tried to talk to him with no success. Can someone help me? Thank you.
To do this quest you must complete Adam's "The Double Date" quest. I will put an indication of this, it seems that many are having difficulty in this part.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes