3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I went to fix the backyard, which takes all day, so it was dark and the school was closed after that
Oh, I'm guessing you mixed two events :/

We will fix so this doesn't happen in future releases

Thanks for pointing it to us so we can fix it :)

Reactions: AydanW

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hey, I've noticed that not muting music will keep voices being heard.

If you buy the backyard stuff before you check it first (fix backyard), the stuff you bought won't arrive until you buy it again - getting twice the delivery, lol

1653345097683.png

Trying to send a message to Emma after she has lent you the lawnmower will cause an exception
1653345223848.png

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hey, I've noticed that not muting music will keep voices being heard.

If you buy the backyard stuff before you check it first (fix backyard), the stuff you bought won't arrive until you buy it again - getting twice the delivery, lol

View attachment 1827312

Trying to send a message to Emma after she has lent you the lawnmower will cause an exception
View attachment 1827316
Let me view the problems and get back to you... the Chat should be fixed, don't know why it happened again

Reactions: sexypeanut

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Got stuck in Felicia's quest asking MC to join the 4 clubs repeating forever the next day ... :(

Cannot do anything with other girls ... :(

There is nothing else in the hint beside 'coming soon' ... :(

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I not sure why for some players... the vars a not changing, for you guys is here, but for some, it was when they talk to Chloe about the rave.

We are trying to figure it out why this happens, we are uploading a small patch to force start this scene, but it shouldn't happen this :'(

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes