3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
welcome back! I hope you will have some footjob!
This new version has a complete scene focused on a footjob... after you get punished by the director for spying on her with Willy, skip classes 6 times in a roll ;)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys, anybody could go throw after the rave party night? i go woke up, go out for the coffee in to the kitchen, i got the coffee from the girls but in the Notes are still there: "Go to the kitchen for coffee.." I missing something or it is a bug? Pls help me if somebody can.
Probably there is a bug there... we wil look in to it... this version ends after talking to Rati after the rave, the kitchen scene is to unlock the posibility for Sophie (and eventually other girls) to spend the night

We will be adding more content when a girls spends the night, this time, the MC was with someone else, as Sophie said, she had other plans but the "spot" was talken

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I can't find Frida in the clothing store, where is she?
Frida is at school, she is the one that tells you to go buy a rave outfit, you could go ask Brad (beach store) where to buy clothing for the rave since there is were you got the swiming suits, our skip talking to him and go to the mall, second floor. There is were you can but the clothing. You dont need to talk to frida again once she tells you to buy the clothing

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah Im just stuck in a loop of "talk to club presidents" and then I have to talk to the guidance counselor

Steady2247

Sep 24, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue where after the first pool event you can't get into the school because the girl out front says you need to go home and change clothes? I'm wearing the regular clothes and every time i go to the bedroom and click on ruglar clothes and try to do anything, it says that i need to put reguar clothes back on.

SnowDawg

Oct 12, 2017
Gallery unlock patch for the time being: Put this file inside your "game" folder delete your 'persistent' file (inside your saves folder), this will remove your preferences though, so you will need to set them again (sounds, skipping etc.)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue where after the first pool event you can't get into the school because the girl out front says you need to go home and change clothes? I'm wearing the regular clothes and every time i go to the bedroom and click on ruglar clothes and try to do anything, it says that i need to put reguar clothes back on.
Try going to sleep, that should reset the outfit, if not.,.. there is a posible bug there since we dont gave any issue with it, please let us know the version of the game and plataform

Slani

Nov 20, 2019
Try going to sleep, that should reset the outfit, if not.,.. there is a posible bug there since we dont gave any issue with it, please let us know the version of the game and plataform
I'm having this issues too,can't seem to trigger the event

Reactions: sd13147700

alpella

Jun 19, 2017
This new version has a complete scene focused on a footjob... after you get punished by the director for spying on her with Willy, skip classes 6 times in a roll ;)
Well, I saw it but that's some cheap footjob :D no offense. I prefer a raw and reverse footjob version <3

• Sad
Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I'm having this issues too,can't seem to trigger the event
That is wired, It shouln't do that... try talking to everyone, only Latisha and Sophie dont have dialogs prior to the rave, every one else has

Sting0617

Jul 17, 2020
Probably there is a bug there... we wil look in to it... this version ends after talking to Rati after the rave, the kitchen scene is to unlock the posibility for Sophie (and eventually other girls) to spend the night

We will be adding more content when a girls spends the night, this time, the MC was with someone else, as Sophie said, she had other plans but the "spot" was talken
Ty. Btw, this game was pleasure to play, keep it up the good work :)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes