• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So... that explains why shows only 15% story. Nobody expects someone fighting cancer to be working that hard on a story, and it takes a truly special fan to expect a person who's died of cancer to keep working.

Yet, I have to be confused by how exactly one reaches 86% complete on the graphics for v0.035 when you've only reached 15% on the story. Do they have a new author for this game, or is this going to fall into abandoned status soon?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So... that explains why shows only 15% story. Nobody expects someone fighting cancer to be working that hard on a story, and it takes a truly special fan to expect a person who's died of cancer to keep working.

Yet, I have to be confused by how exactly one reaches 86% complete on the graphics for v0.035 when you've only reached 15% on the story. Do they have a new author for this game, or is this going to fall into abandoned status soon?
Hi, sorry but with everything that has happened, we forgot to update the progress bar, we just did it

We are at 95%

status.png

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Hi, sorry but with everything that has happened, we forgot to update the progress bar, we just did it

We are at 95%

View attachment 1792017
I take it that means you did find a new author? I am amazed at the team pulling together to keep the progress going it's very tough when you lose one of your team that way.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I take it that means you did find a new author? I am amazed at the team pulling together to keep the progress going it's very tough when you lose one of your team that way.
Well, we slow down our work on December and January, but didn’t stop working, we were hoping for him to make a triumphant comeback :(

However, when his health was taking more time to improve, we started on relaying on his pupils to do some of his work so he could have all the time he needed to recover, because even so we wanted him back, we also needed to do progress on the game for our patreons.

He was our lead artist, he was called by many Master Break, a legend for his contribution to the Mexican comics. And even though his wife and some of his pupils are carrying out his work, they are no match for his unique style and talent. He will be missed.

We were planning on adding background characters that would be similar to the people working on the game as a small gag; so, we are going to push up a story we had planned for the future so we can add the character he picked to the game asap as a small tribute. (By the way, I'll be a beggar)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
We just release our beta version for out top patreons. This is a complete, playable game, but only staff members have tried it out and tested it, so it serves as a way for other people to play it and get some feedback regarding possible bugs and story telling, and if there aren’t any significant issues, we will be releasing the public version in 2 or 3 days.

Stay tune!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Releases.png

Finally, the 0.0351 update is available to EVERYONE, with some major changes to the gaming system to make it even more enjoyable and easier to follow.

Since some major changes were made to the core programming, all the previous saves won't work anymore, so you'll have to start over since the variables changed, but all of your gallery progress will remain unaffected.

We want to thank everyone for your constant support during this past hard month. Because of all of you, we didn't stop working and continued pushing forward even in tough times.

We also thank everyone who downloaded and played the game. Your feedback was amazing and allowed us to make some changes to the game and the story.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks to a patreon, we found a bug that dont allow to trigger the rave event... uploading new version

Reactions: Oliz82

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Will all the girls be shaved? Or will there be an option for pubic hair, or maybe some will have and some won't. Otherwise the game looks cool, the art is interesting, kinda reminds me of Roninsong with Subeki Ai and Eddy Bear

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Will all the girls be shaved? Or will there be an option for pubic hair, or maybe some will have and some won't. Otherwise the game looks cool, the art is interesting, kinda reminds me of Roninsong with Subeki Ai and Eddy Bear
To be honest, we haven't thought about changing this, but we could probably change it for some girls... adding the option to have them all shaved or remove would requiere doble the animations since its not a 3D CGI where a simple option can add or remove this feature, all the animations are drawn, then vectorized, it would require doble the work, but we could select some girls to have it shaved and some girls not

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Femdom? No Maledom?

Arrrrrh fuck.

OK, trying it out anyway.
Well, the idea is to put the MC in a place where there are older girls with more experience. But with youger girls, it wont be. Part of the story we are developing is focused on BDSM, like you can see with the Principal, we could add a specific girl who to whom the MC be the master

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
just another game among several with the theme of school or college
How many first-person shooter games are out there? Just because a theme is already been use doesn’t mean it is a copy or it isn’t good, it’s the content, graphics, history, playability, and a lot of things that make it different from each other.

Reactions: acondo and Pnz1337

killer 13

May 14, 2022
How many first-person shooter games are out there? Just because a theme is already been use doesn’t mean it is a copy or it isn’t good, it’s the content, graphics, history, playability, and a lot of things that make it different from each other.
I even like some college themed games, but they have incest tags...good luck with your game

Reactions: RichyCapy
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes