3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
The text is hard to read at times due to the background colors going through the openings in letters such as "o", "a", and "b". Example below.

example.PNG

Sting0617

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys, anybody could go throw after the rave party night? i go woke up, go out for the coffee in to the kitchen, i got the coffee from the girls but in the Notes are still there: "Go to the kitchen for coffee.." I missing something or it is a bug? Pls help me if somebody can.

Reactions: peter358

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Well, the idea is to put the MC in a place where there are older girls with more experience. But with youger girls, it wont be. Part of the story we are developing is focused on BDSM, like you can see with the Principal, we could add a specific girl who to whom the MC be the master
Submissive MC is a pass from me.

Good luck with your game moving forward,and sorry for your teams loss.

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

noobling

May 20, 2018
does this have any actual content? I'm in a loop with teacher who wants me to masturbate and meet the 4 school club presidents even though I've already met them and she just keeps on asking me to do the same thing over and over again. other than that there's literally nothing to do, I've spent weeks in game and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
does this have any actual content? I'm in a loop with teacher who wants me to masturbate and meet the 4 school club presidents even though I've already met them and she just keeps on asking me to do the same thing over and over again. other than that there's literally nothing to do, I've spent weeks in game and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do
I have the same problem with the school clubs, though i have been able to advance to the story with the cheerleaders

Reactions: Ozorius
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes