3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

master110

Jun 5, 2017
You should be able to go to the date once you have her address and the elegant outfit,

But if did you get the elegant outfit before getting the address? Then you lock that path... you need to load a previous save

We need to add something so if you miss the date, she gives you another chance
Yes i got it before the rave

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Wow, that's a new bug... no one reported it since no one runs hahaha, let me see what I can do... you should be able to back track at least untill you can not run
The same bug also happens if you leave the house in something you can wear for school.

It wont let you in school and it wont let you back homel

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
Is there more content after Ginger? I am stuck with Keep having dates with Ginger still no progress.

dinorore

Aug 14, 2017
My to-do list is asking me to talk to the club members even though i already talked to them. i got called to Felicias office twice and she offered the same quest. It didnt hinder progress but its just not updating the book. Also any content after the night and noon dates?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
My to-do list is asking me to talk to the club members even though i already talked to them. i got called to Felicias office twice and she offered the same quest. It didnt hinder progress but its just not updating the book.
This is a bug we are still try to find out why is happening, few players reported this but since is only appearing to a few people, we havent figure it out what could be causing it... we are making some changes to the core code trying to simplify it, hopping this will solve this issue.

Also any content after the night and noon dates?
For Ginger, the quest ends once you go in to her room twice... the first time you "finish" too fast... need to satisfy her too

For Frida, the quest ends once she spends the night with you, next morning you should have a quick scene with Sophie.

And that is all for this update... adding a bit more to Ginger scene on november's update

Facsksn

Feb 12, 2022
I dont know how to do a booty call sophie, i send message and he told’s me she can’t tonight

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I dont know how to do a booty call sophie, i send message and he told’s me she can’t tonight
You need to talk to her while she is working out at your place in the backyard (after you fix it) then wait 5 days, go outside your house and you will get a text from her asking if you want to meet later that night... if you say no, you will lock that function for the time been, if you say yes, she will say she will drop by your room later that night.

At the end of the day, insted of selection "sleep till tomorrow", press on "Wait for Sophie", then press on the window...

After that, you can booty call her any time you want from Monday to Thursday since she works on weekends.

Last edited:

Supernoob678

Oct 24, 2022
View attachment 1504525

Overview:
The game is an Adult DateSim/Visual Novel made with Ren'Py. It follows the story of “Andy,” a young student who has to make the best of a family crisis.
Having to move in with his grandmother while his parents sort things out, in the city, he will be reunited with friendly faces and meet new people, some of whom will be friends, and others not so much.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-19
Release Date: 2022-10-18
Developer: El Ciclo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.042
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

IMPORTANT: Game saves prior to 0.031 won't work, please start a new game

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not from the developer, Use it at your own risk.

View attachment 519166 View attachment 519167 View attachment 1189586 View attachment 1189587 View attachment 1822471 View attachment 1822473 View attachment 1822474 View attachment 1822475 View attachment 1822476 View attachment 1822477 View attachment 1822478
I was just wondering if i can get a walkthrough of this game

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Bro me too
This is a bug we are still try to find out why is happening, few players reported this but since is only appearing to a few people, we havent figure it out what could be causing it... we are making some changes to the core code trying to simplify it, hopping this will solve this issue.

Place this file in your game directory and once few days have pass and she stop asking to go to her office, save the game and delete the file

zzzyx123

Feb 23, 2020
So im stucked at "get a job at coffee shop", i assume the coffee shop is the one Emma is in? Been working there like crazy, but still stuck there...

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022

For Ginger, the quest ends once you go in to her room twice... the first time you "finish" too fast... need to satisfy her too

For Frida, the quest ends once she spends the night with you, next morning you should have a quick scene with Sophie.

And that is all for this update... adding a bit more to Ginger scene on november's update
therefore I can safely say I am finished with the game?? will there be progress with chloe?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's no incest tag, so I have to ask are we ever going to get to do anything with the cousin?

Also, I find this game kinda grindy, the dates cost a lot of money, but it takes forever to earn money just working in the coffee shop.

Also, I hope that future "mind break / training" thing is optional. I hate it. Having to mind break a character for them to be with me/mc just takes all the fun out of it

1st

Nov 18, 2018
You need to talk to her while she is working out at your place in the backyard (after you fix it) then wait 5 days, go outside your house and you will get a text from her asking if you want to meet later that night... if you say no, you will lock that function for the time been, if you say yes, she will say she will drop by your room later that night.

At the end of the day, insted of selection "sleep till tomorrow", press on "Wait for Sophie", then press on the window...

After that, you can booty call her any time you want from Monday to Thursday since she works on weekends.
Unfortunately it didn't work for me despite the fact I did exactly as you described it (met Sophie at backyard, talked, agreed on meeting, waited for Sophie and so on) BUT there is still no option to send her a message in my address book. As a matter of fact, there is still a logo with a question mark in it instead of an avatar like other girls - take a look:
HSD address book.jpg

This is a problem cause now I am stuck and can't ask Sophie for her panties that are needed in a follow-up quest.

Last edited:

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
Hi, when I try to give any of the girls a massage during the weekends by the pool, it instantly finishes as if the MC is out of stamina (Stamina meter looks empty as well). Is there a fix for that?

Reactions: jr0122

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There's no incest tag, so I have to ask are we ever going to get to do anything with the cousin?
Due to some patreon restrains we WILL add the incest tag when we cross that bridge, but for now we wont add it untill we get to that part of the story

Also, I find this game kinda grindy, the dates cost a lot of money, but it takes forever to earn money just working in the coffee shop.
The uncensored version can text Dad and asking for money, censored version doesnt have that option, but the idea is to add higher paying jobs eventually

Also, I hope that future "mind break / training" thing is optional. I hate it. Having to mind break a character for them to be with me/mc just takes all the fun out of it
Not in the plans, but if the story can fit the game, we could add some, we have the "Submition stats" we havent use quite yet...

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Unfortunately it didn't work for me despite the fact I did exactly as you described it (met Sophie at backyard, talked, agreed on meeting, waited for Sophie and so on) BUT there is still no option to send her a message in my address book. As a matter of fact, there is still a logo with a question mark in it instead of an avatar like other girls - take a look:
View attachment 2121087

This is a problem cause now I am stuck and can't ask Sophie for her panties that are needed in a follow-up quest.
There is a bug here since you get her number after the first night... something happend...

Put this file in your game folder, check if you have Sophies contact, run a couple of days, save it and then delete the file... this should unlock her contact... you should have gotten it right after the first night

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes