3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

projman

Jun 6, 2017
None of the teachers are giving me Ginger's address. I read in this thread that you have to ask Felicia, but I'm not getting that option when I speak to her. Any suggestions?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
None of the teachers are giving me Ginger's address. I read in this thread that you have to ask Felicia, but I'm not getting that option when I speak to her. Any suggestions?
Weird... Is Felicia inside or outside her office? Check in your "To-Do" list in you phone if it mentions "Ask the school teachers for Ginger's address."

Last edited:

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Weird... Is Felicia inside or outside her office? Check in your "To-Do" list in you phone if it mentions "Ask the school teachers for Ginger's address."
She is inside her office, and the to-do list does say to ask the teachers.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Plz send me the fix file
For some reason, she should be outside... in the game folder, replace this file, after that, you will be able to ask her no matter where she is.

This will be as default on the next release.

Aaronraja25

Apr 22, 2020
For some reason, she should be outside... in the game folder, replace this file, after that, you will be able to ask her no matter where she is.

This will be as default on the next release.
Thank you so much bro I am one of your patreon keep rocking and best wishes love your game

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I am unable to rub sun tan oil on any of the girls past a certain point. One example is with Latisha; I am able to run the oil on her neck, but the hands freeze in place after the horniness meter reaches a certain point and does not allow me to proceed any further on any part of her body. It is also the same with the other girls. I believe it is a bug.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sorry man, I need to export the complete game but it takes some time, Ill have it by night today

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So I am unable to rub sun tan oil on any of the girls past a certain point. One example is with Latisha; I am able to run the oil on her neck, but the hands freeze in place after the horniness meter reaches a certain point and does not allow me to proceed any further on any part of her body. It is also the same with the other girls. I believe it is a bug.
This are the areas for Latisha... can you see if you are touching in the right areas?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
This are the areas for Latisha... can you see if you are touching in the right areas?
It only allows me to touch around her neck, and even then it reaches a certain point where the meter just stops going up and the hands simply freeze up no matter where I touch. And it's not limited to just Latisha; it is happening to all of the girls who get sun tan oil applied. The only one the issue isn't occurring on is Jessica on the beach.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
My saves don't work at all and give an error when i try and load them. The fix a few posts back didn't work.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
My saves don't work at all and give an error when i try and load them. The fix a few posts back didn't work.
How old is your save? What error does it give you?
Games from 0.035 or older are not compatible but 0.04 and beyond shouldn't have any problems

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes