3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So after ----, thats all?
Yes, that is all for this release... we are aiming for an December 28 update with two new scenes.

We use to create bigger updates with 4 or 5 scenes, but that took us 5 to 6 months. So we decided smaller but faster updates. This is the third montly update we do...

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Yes, that is all for this release... we are aiming for an December 28 update with two new scenes.

We use to create bigger updates with 4 or 5 scenes, but that took us 5 to 6 months. So we decided smaller but faster updates. This is the third montly update we do...
It's a wise decision.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RichyCapy

AeroVux

Jun 30, 2020
Hi! can you replace delete the historias.rpyc and chats.rpyc files in the game folder and replace them with these ones?
This should ask you before playing the minigame the speed you want to play... just select normal or slow :)
This worked like a charm and I will be sure to use it in the future. But I wonder if this could be applied to the other minigames though for those that aren the fastest. I struggled with the Felicia minigame at first but then I got the hang of it, but it could be helpful to others it they arent fast enough for it.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This worked like a charm and I will be sure to use it in the future. But I wonder if this could be applied to the other minigames though for those that aren the fastest. I struggled with the Felicia minigame at first but then I got the hang of it, but it could be helpful to others it they arent fast enough for it.
Yeah, the feature has been added to the game and will aprear in all upcoming releases.
For the walking, we can make the green areas bigger, but let me check with the guy who makes the minigames and see what can we do :)

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
How does the lotion minigame work? And why do my hands stop responding when I'm clicking even though my stamina bar remains full? Version 0.06v

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah the lotion minigame seems impossible with Jessie. Don't know if that's related to her scene but if it is, i cant get it.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How does the lotion minigame work? And why do my hands stop responding when I'm clicking even though my stamina bar remains full? Version 0.06v
Mmm this is a bug that supposted to be fixed... what version are you playing? PC? Mac? Android? And with who this happens? What girl?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah the lotion minigame seems impossible with Jessie. Don't know if that's related to her scene but if it is, i cant get it.
Yeah, that is the idea, and is part of the story... You can even see that the MC mentions that Jessie is imposible since he gave everything... Just like Chloe, you cant reach the end but is intentional.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Bro where is the new task in this new update 0.06.it doesn't show any things to do
Just go on dates, and after 8 dates (that is the amout of times requiere to unlock everything of Ginger and Frida), a small scene will trigger monday morning..

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is Felicia's event repeatable, or it is a one time thing?
For now, it is... since it suppost to be an "error" from Felicia part, you can see the scene again in the gallery, but we will expand the story so it stop been a "error" and become a commun thing. We could have added the repeatable story, but it takes all the challenge away if in the first time you become a "boytoy" of hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: homarkc
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes