3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Ran into a issue where if the concert and the Frida club event happen at the same time I am then stuck unable to progress because the club is closed. Any ideas how to fix sadly my save does go back far enough to ignore the date call prior.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is there any plan for Lillian in future updates? I'm asking because I really liked her design
I think she is next... not sure, we have to set up the scene for her and I dont know if we have enough time.

Just like Emma, we needed first to create the beast girls, then create Emma's story.

Well, Lillian is in a similar situation in which we have to set up some story before hers.

Reactions: dederex10

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ran into a issue where if the concert and the Frida club event happen at the same time I am then stuck unable to progress because the club is closed. Any ideas how to fix sadly my save does go back far enough to ignore the date call prior.
That is an old bug, dont know why do you still have it :(

Just go to the club, the events got tanggled

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
game still no guide or walkthrough?
There is a walkthrough for patreons, for everyone else, we have a wiki
Everything is there, just not in a step by step matter like the walkthrough

esderfran

Aug 19, 2023
I don't have any option to buy in the web store, I want to buy what I need for the mower and I can't get anything

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
High School Days [v0.171] [El Ciclo] - Compressed

Win/Linux [367 MB]
- - - -

Mac [362 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.171
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RichyCapy

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I don't have any option to buy in the web store, I want to buy what I need for the mower and I can't get anything
Go to the backyard, then press Fix the Backyard and the MC will tell you what you need. The Paint and Wood; and Pool Supplies are purchased in the online store, the lawnmower you have to borrow from somene... (from Emma)

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Missed a lot of updates for this game. Is it still linear? Or can we already choose with whom and what to do?
Yes, it is linear because when we started programming it, we did it in ways and people didn't like it, so we made it linear, finishing some events opens others.

Here is a guide of most of them:

beryn

May 8, 2017
What is the point of this game, there doesn't seem to be any content after day 2, there is some content at day 8+9.
Going to school does nothing, talking to people does nothing, you can work and earn a little, but there isn't anything to spend money on other than an energy bar.

You have stats, but you can't increase them, so why are they there?
The gameplay loop is work, sleep, work sleep. Sorry but I'm already doing that in real life.

The content might be available later, but what is the point of you just skipping days, then they might as well not be there.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
Yes, it is linear because when we started programming it, we did it in ways and people didn't like it, so we made it linear, finishing some events opens others.

Here is a guide of most of them:
I’m surprised that someone didn’t like the variability, because usually people want variability from visual novels, not linearity. Well, okay, otherwise the game is quite attractive.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes