Isune

Jan 25, 2019
Nice game; bookmarked for the future.
One thing I'd suggest: there is waaaaaay too much clicking/scrolling when traveling. Maybe add shortcuts to go directly to most commonly used locations (your room; classes during week etc)? Or maybe quick access map?

Reactions: StarbaseK

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Nice game; bookmarked for the future.
One thing I'd suggest: there is waaaaaay too much clicking/scrolling when traveling. Maybe add shortcuts to go directly to most commonly used locations (your room; classes during week etc)? Or maybe quick access map?
We'll put that in the hopper for features. Appreciate the feedback, and glad you liked it!

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
It looks like a cool game. Is the lesbian content avoidable?
As I'm walkin' through this mentally, yes and no. There are several sort of back-story events where it's not. Ditto the friendship journey for one character that has another character seducing her. However, the one main repeatable event between the heroine and one of her school friends certainly is; it's entirely optional. There's not a lot of lesbian content overall, I'd have to say, although there are a number of MFF threesomes.

redbanditfox

Sep 13, 2021
As I'm walkin' through this mentally, yes and no. There are several sort of back-story events where it's not. Ditto the friendship journey for one character that has another character seducing her. However, the one main repeatable event between the heroine and one of her school friends certainly is; it's entirely optional. There's not a lot of lesbian content overall, I'd have to say, although there are a number of MFF threesomes.
Ahh, ok. Probably not a game for me then. Good luck!

Reactions: StarbaseK

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
how you can cheat the game ? het enough inteligence to pass the exams, the fake id to make money, etc... ?

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
how you can cheat the game ? het enough inteligence to pass the exams, the fake id to make money, etc... ?
We don't have any cheat codes built in at the moment; that's something we're mulling for the future. You could tweak the game file, but that's strictly at your own risk.

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
What's the swinging content in this game?
One of the 1.1 story events has the heroine in a threesome with a swinging couple. A few of the repeatable events with Aliya have similar content. It's not super wide-spread, but there's bits of it in there.