StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
are you planning on ever removing the filter from the images? I can't get myself to play any of the games on here with crappy imagery, otherwise, this looks like a good game.
Honestly, no. I like the comic-book vibe. It's just different, is all. Sorry it's not groovin' for you, but you might like the game anyway, I hope.

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
We've verified that there's a problem with starting a new game on both the demo and full version, and we're working to resolve that as quickly as possible.

Reactions: sololeocr

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Unfortunately, none of the autosaves are in a good place. It's my third strike and I can't do the headmaster thing to remove a strike at the moment.

I had to get like 52 study which seems like a lot. FWIW if you have like 50/52 you should probably get a B on the exam and not get kicked out of school lol.
52 Study Points says you had a Very Hard semester. Be aware that when a new semester rolls around, save-scumming until you get Easy can be a good way to go, unless you're going for the Back-To-Back Bummer Achievement, of course. It *can* be done, but it's a drag, for sure.

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
Do you happen to know when that occured? What were you doing in the game? Also, please pop into our Discord, that's where we do support. Thanks, and sorry for the problems.
I got the same thing, Happens when I start new game, When I press ignore it lets game start until I reach part where she leaves the train, then a new error appears and when I press ignore it sends back to the main menu.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/Story Events/S1 - Train Ride.rpy", line 451, in <module>
File "game/screens.rpy", line 530, in time_change
File "game/scripts/Locations/mapa_v3.rpy", line 4713, in location_actions_availability
NameError: name 's105_pre_complete' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/Story Events/S1 - Train Ride.rpyc", line 447, in script
File "F:\Favorites\HighschoolHobbyHarlots-V1.4-free-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Favorites\HighschoolHobbyHarlots-V1.4-free-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/Locations/mapa_v3.rpy", line 4713, in location_actions_availability

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Highschool Hobby Harlots V1.4-free
Mon Oct 14 16:25:02 2024
```
This is the second error message before it sends back to main menu

Reactions: StarbaseK

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HighSchoolHobbyHarlots-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
We have shipped a new 1.4A version, and I have updated the Mega download links. I will upload new files to Mediafire and Pixeldrain tomorrow, and ship a new Patreon and Itch version as well then. Thank you for your patience.

Reactions: ibizadalton

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I got the same thing, Happens when I start new game, When I press ignore it lets game start until I reach part where she leaves the train, then a new error appears and when I press ignore it sends back to the main menu.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/Story Events/S1 - Train Ride.rpyc", line 447, in script
File "F:\Favorites\HighschoolHobbyHarlots-V1.4-free-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Favorites\HighschoolHobbyHarlots-V1.4-free-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Highschool Hobby Harlots V1.4-free
Mon Oct 14 16:25:02 2024
```
This is the second error message before it sends back to main menu
Same here

Edit: Just saw the 'fix" uploaded to Mega, will try again.

Edit2: The Mega PC zip file is corrupt, Downloaded it three times, corrupt every time.

Last edited:

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
We have shipped new builds and I have updated the Mega download links for both PC and Mac versions. I will upload to other hosts today, but that will take awhile. Thank you for your patience; sorry for the hassles.

tdwpxd

Nov 15, 2021
so at some point i can't proceed because the MC needs to go to work, but when i go to the School Office location nothing happens.. i went to every single location and can't do anything because she keeps repeating she needs to be at work and can't miss that..

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
so at some point i can't proceed because the MC needs to go to work, but when i go to the School Office location nothing happens.. i went to every single location and can't do anything because she keeps repeating she needs to be at work and can't miss that..
Can you pop over to our Discord to the Help channel and reach out to our Dev? That would probably be best. My sense is that you missed a class event the day prior to this somehow--if you have a save from, like, the day before, that might be the best way forward, honestly.

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Mega, Pixeldrain, and Mediafire links now point to the latest 1.4A build of the game, which prevents that crash if you start a new game.

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Bottom line: this used to be a known bug back in the day, but we were pretty sure we nailed that first week down. People were staying up really late and doing bizarre things with the MC to break her routine week one. If this is an older copy of the game, that might make sense. But if you did it with 1.4, you win the prize, because we honestly don't know how you'd manage to do that, and we'd love to have detailed instructions on how to replicate the bug, so that we can fix it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes