Others High School Master [v0.337] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I think if the dev wants to stick to this style, they've gotta add an NPC map in the character menu. Just having some map with dots in occupied rooms or even a spreadsheet would be awesome. I know that's work but it'll really help us players. At this point, we're playing some kind of hide and seek game where every action costs time and there's a slim chance you'll find someone there.
This is what happened: I'd go to the gym but it's empty then I'm back at the room and an hour has elapsed. Then I'd check out the library and it's not occupied either. Another hour is gone. At this point, I'm no longer a perverted science teacher who is assigned an actual punishment room, I'm now a roving perverted nerd scientist who never finds anyone. Dev, did you install video cameras and silent warnings letting the students know when a perverted scientist is approaching? That's what the players feel like. Now, if I had a list or a map where I can see where people are at, I wouldn't waste any time. Those minds will bend once I find them. But that's the hard part, man. Actually finding them. :KEK:

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
I think if the dev wants to stick to this style, they've gotta add an NPC map in the character menu. Just having some map with dots in occupied rooms or even a spreadsheet would be awesome. I know that's work but it'll really help us players. At this point, we're playing some kind of hide and seek game where every action costs time and there's a slim chance you'll find someone there.
This is what happened: I'd go to the gym but it's empty then I'm back at the room and an hour has elapsed. Then I'd check out the library and it's not occupied either. Another hour is gone. At this point, I'm no longer a perverted science teacher who is assigned an actual punishment room, I'm now a roving perverted nerd scientist who never finds anyone. Dev, did you install video cameras and silent warnings letting the students know when a perverted scientist is approaching? That's what the players feel like. Now, if I had a list or a map where I can see where people are at, I wouldn't waste any time. Those minds will bend once I find them. But that's the hard part, man. Actually finding them. :KEK:
agreed just a mindless click fest so far.

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
Biggest gripe: changing locations

one screen ideally … indicators when a room is occupied

doesn’t have to be visually stunning. One page with thumbnail sized pics of the room would be enough

Reactions: makcim334

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Quick lesson:

A female sibling is a sister.
If you are pointing at or speaking to a female, you are pointing at or speaking to HER.
A female is a SHE.

A male sibling is a brother
If you are pointing at or speaking to a male, you are pointing at or speaking to HIM.
A male is a HIM.

The female likes the male > She likes him.

When writing expressions of laughter:

HAHAHA is loud and boisterous laughter
HEHE is devious laughter to one's self
HEEHEE is cute giggly laughter when flirting.
Never in a million years would " IH IH IH" make any damn sense! It would be someone choking on a cherry.

If this is a sandbox game, then WTF are you supposed to do? As a player, you are just as bored as the character on the screen. Try some hints, have avatars indicating event locations. This is tedious and usually a waste of time. Grinding on adult games gets old really fast.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, at the moment, the game is unplayable: you can't roll back, you don't know what to do in free play mode (there is no hint), and all you can do is lose energy every time you move to a place in which you don't know if there is someone (and since you can't roll back either, to avoid losing energy the only thing you can do is save many times).

The LIs may be fine, but the gameplay sucks.

annubis39

Sep 14, 2019
So, I played and it really sucks. I dont mind the language or the Zooms. However, the loading time is really long between the clicks and going places is really annoying! I wish there was a 'ctrl' to do the job lol

But I tested out the interface with those green arrows (Gallery, Walkthrough, etc).
If you just press the BACK arrow, it will bring you to the main page as long as you didnt continue to browse to other pages.
1650813859587.png

Also, I found the WT. It is located in the bedroom scene as a checklist.
1650813841761.png 1650813878377.png

Hope it helps those who are playing this clunky game!

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Hi I cant do any of the quests at the school I need some help here in the punishment room for example. I never see her and I clicked on everything in the room I think and its the same for the others I cant find them.
1650869038801.png 1650869018601.png

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think this game could be great if there were actually girls that were sent to the punishment room to be punished. As it is, it is the MC who is being punished by either sitting in that room by himself all day or wandering from room to room and never actually finding anyone.

Boredom is quite punishing and it inspires great interest in games other than this one.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
1.50 star(s) 32 Votes