Others High School Master [v0.361] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Can someone give me a save full, I didn't realize that the games were saved in the game directory itself and I have asked for everything

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys, new release here:

Clog:
New level involving olimpia and the basket challenge, including 4 students (Lilly, Karolina, Tonina and Ilary)

Have a nice day!

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
I have always wondered why this game's picture is always looks faded out in the "latest update" page. It is the poor ratings isn't it? They fade it out to indicate the poor ratings. Someone probably already mentioned this in the thread, but a quick search didn't yield any obvious comment to the fact. I certainly wasn't going to read 20 pages of comments to confirm.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I have always wondered why this game's picture is always looks faded out in the "latest update" page. It is the poor ratings isn't it? They fade it out to indicate the poor ratings. Someone probably already mentioned this in the thread, but a quick search didn't yield any obvious comment to the fact. I certainly wasn't going to read 20 pages of comments to confirm.
Actually, if the post is grayed out for you it generally means that you have Ignored the post at some point, intentionally or otherwise. I've never seen one get grayed out for low ratings, and this one isn't grayed out for me so that's something on your end. Since things you filter out don't show up at all, the Ignore function is the only thing I can think of that can cause that...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighSchoolMaster-0.361
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
Actually, if the post is grayed out for you it generally means that you have Ignored the post at some point, intentionally or otherwise. I've never seen one get grayed out for low ratings, and this one isn't grayed out for me so that's something on your end. Since things you filter out don't show up at all, the Ignore function is the only thing I can think of that can cause that...
Thank you! That was it. I must have ignored it accidently at some point. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes